Part 2 : Playboys

Lauren and Camila lay in their bed on the Saturday morning basking in the after-glow of a night of really good sex when their bliss was interrupted by the shrill sound of the phone ringing.

"Uggghhh….who calls on a Saturday morning? Honestly?" Lauren grumbled as she got up from the bed and headed to the door.

"Baby as much as I love seeing your gorgeous naked body I don't think the kids will appreciate it." Camila informed her wife with a giggle, Lauren looked confused then looked down to see that she was in fact stark naked.

"Oh…oops" Lauren blushed; she quickly grabbed her robe and then quickly headed to the phone.

Camila lazily stretched and then got up. She picked up her and Camila's discarded clothes from the night before and headed to the bathroom.

Grace walked down the hallway passing her sister's room where she could hear her already singing away to their mother's old song selections. She then headed down stairs and found her mom in the kitchen cooking pancakes.

"Morning Sweetie"

"Morning…did I hear the phone?"

"Yeah it was just people wanting to sell me something…bastards who calls that early in the morning to sell me anti-aging cream? Like I need that" Lauren scoffed

Grace smiled and opened her mouth to say something

"Don't even think about responding to that Gracie"

Her daughter just laughed.

"So what are your plans for today?" Lauren asked as she skilfully flipped a pancake.

Grace's eyes lit up a bit as she replied with a big smile

"I'm hanging out with Rosie"

"Oh? Doing what?"

"I don't know yet, probably just going to the mall or something"

"Ok, just don't spend too much money"

"Yes mom" Grace rolled her eyes.

It was noon and the house was pretty much empty. Grace had gone out with Rosie for the day and Camila had taken Charlie to her dance lessons, Toby was still in bed. Lauren did a little bit of house work to pass the time but when it hit 1pm and her son still hadn't come down from his room Lauren decided to go wake the lazy boy up.

Lauren headed upstairs to his room and barged in…then screamed.

"OH my god! My eyes!" She yelled as she quickly covered her face with her hands.

"Oh my god MOM! Don't you knock?" Toby shrieked as his face turned a bright red.

Lauren tried to run out of the room only to bump into the door frame. She finally made it out of the room after slamming the door shut behind her.

She stood in the hallway leaning against the wall in shock. Praying for the images of her son doing…that from her mind. She felt the need for a strong drink. Going against every fibre in her body Lauren hesitantly knocked on Toby's door.

"Honey are you decent? Or do you need some more time?" She asked

"You can come in" Toby sighed

Lauren braced herself before entering his room. She couldn't really look at him just yet so she focused on his bedside lamp…that was safe. Toby was mortified.

"I'm sorry baby" Lauren finally said with a bit of a laugh.

"It's not funny mom"

"Oh come on, it kinda is" She replied as she took a seat on his desk.