Ben drowned x Male reader- No wifi, no life (part 1)

3rd persons pov:

Sipping his energy drinks, satisfying his hunger and slowly wasting his time was all Ben every did anymore. In his hands he held his controller as he jumped back onto the couch, lazily turning on his PlayStation 4 as he pressed the power button but to no avail. Seconds passed after he had slammed the button multiple times without anything happening so he got up and ran into Jeff's room. His expression was filled with rage, this wasn't the first time something like this had happened and it probably wouldn't be the last time knowing Jeff. When he burst into the room he walked up to Jeff and screamed, "You shouldn't have done that."

The other man, who was just trying to clean his bloody knives, gave the elf a confused look. Jeff wasn't sure what he was getting blamed for this time but it was getting on his nerves. Why did he always get the blame for things he didn't do? Was he seen as that dishonest and terrible? Jeffry asked Ben, "What are you talking about?" His eyes were still fixed on the task of wiping the blood of his knives. Ben tried to pull the knife out of the man's hands to get his attention but Jeff's grip on the knife was too strong. No matter how hard he pulled he was unable to snatch it. Within seconds ben gave up and spoke again, "You know exactly what you did you jerk."

Jeff gave Ben another confused look as he shrugged his shoulders. He stated, "You better tell me what the fuck you're on about unless you want me to make you beautiful." Without warning, Jeff brought his knife towards Ben's face. Ben stepped back before he replied, "You broke my console! No matter how long I try it won't turn on." Jeff shook his head and announced, "You idiot! It won't turn on because there is no electricity. Now get the fuck out of my room you dork."

Ben walked out of the room and ran to Slendermans office. He was clearly disappointed with the current situation. "Slender, slender, slender" he screamed out as he slammed the doors open. The tall slender creature looked at the teenager who ran into the room and questioned, "Benjamin, what is it this time?"

Arrogantly the teen walked up to the slender creature and cried out "There is no electricity. When I agreed to move into this mansion we made a deal. I refuse to live in this mansion till the electricity is back so you better fix it quickly if you want me back!" After that ben ran out of the room. Slenderman did not move, he did not seem to care at all.

Ben sat beneath a bridge quietly after he made the horrific realisation. The mansion wasn't the only place that did not have electricity, the entire town that resided near the forest had a power outage. It was the same town that was the mansions power source. He wrapped his hands around his knees and decided to watch over the small lake. It's not like there was anything better to do.

A couple of hours passed, while watching the small lake Ben noticed another boy who also seemed to be in his teens. The said boy was seating beneath an old tree, his eyes seemed to be watching the lake. Why was he there? This whole lake was completely empty, not even a fish swam in the water nor did a squirrel ran on the ground. The trees surrounding the boy, known as (Y/n), were all dead. It's easy to guess why people don't come to this lake anymore, it looks like some place out of a horror movie.

Ben watched as (Y/n) stood up, walked towards the lake and dipped his hand into the lake to check the temperature. The lake was slightly warm but overall it was chilly. Despite that (Y/n) continued walking into the lake slowly. His actions were confusing to Ben. What exactly was that boy trying to do? Every couple of steps or so (Y/n) stopped to adjust to the temperature. Was he perhaps having doubt about whatever he was trying to do?

Eventually, the water was all the way up to (Y/n)s neck yet he continued walking. Ben couldn't stand watching someone try to go out in that painful inhumane way so he screamed "Stop" but his words were ignored. Rapidly he ran into the water.

No matter how fast he ran, he couldn't get to (Y/n) on time. By the time when Ben got to where he last saw him, (Y/n) wasn't there. Ben assumed that the only place (Y/n) could be is under water so he took a deep breath and dipped down. The water wasn't that deep down so it was easy for Ben to find him.

(Y/n)s lungs were shouting for oxygen as his hands tried to grab onto the line that separated his life from his death. He regretted what he had tried to do. He through that it was the end. He was wrong, Ben grabbed onto his hand, pulled him up and dragged him out of the lake.

He immediately tilted the boy's head, held his nose close, placed his mouth over (y/n)s and gave in two breaths. Then he let go of his nose and began compressing his chest. Over thirty minutes past until (y/n) began coughing up water while Ben patted him on the back. To tell the truth Ben through that (y/n) looked cute, it made him glad that he gave him mouth to mouth CPR. When (Y/n) stopped coughing Ben questioned, "Why? Why would you ever do that." (Y/n) looked at the ground before he answered, "I just didn't want to be alive anymore."

Ben looked at the boy he just saved and asked, "Do you still want to die?" The other boy who was now sitting next to Ben, in-between where the bridge and the big old tree was, shook his head from the right to the left. "Why are you here and why did you help me?" (Y/n) asked.

It didn't even take a second for Ben to respond by saying, "I got into an argument with my best friend and he is probably still pissed at me so hanging out with him isn't and option and I only helped you out because I know exactly how you felt when you were drowning." (Y/n) noticed that when the last couple of words came out of Ben's mouth he seemed sad so he decided to change the topic, "Cool cosplay. So you like Legend of Zelda, right?"

Ben nodded before he replied, "Yeah, I love it. You a gamer or something?" (Y/n) smiled softly and said, "Not really, I'm more of an otaku but I did hear a couple of things about video games from some of my friends."

Both, (Y/n) and Ben looked behind them when they heard a girl shouting (Y/n)s name. She ran up to (Y/n) and punched him in the head. "What was that for, Olivia?" (y/n) questioned as he grabbed onto his head. The girl replied, "I have been looking for you for at least an hour! We need to finish the project for tomorrow, come on let's go," the girl grabbed (Y/n) by the arm and began dragging him away as she questioned, "why are you wet?"

(Y/n) had an extremely worried expression, he couldn't think of a way to get out of this situation. Was there anything he could even say that wouldn't make her superstitious? He just allowed her to drag him without saying a word.

Ben decided to interfere, "Oh we were just swimming, you know enjoying our life's" while pulling off the best fake smile he could. Ben stood and ran up to (y/n) and Olivia, "Erm name, what's your name?" Ben questioned. Olivia stopped dragging (Y/n) for a second and gave them a chance to speak. Immediately (y/n) answered Bens question before Ben took his arm and wrote a number on it. The elf said, "Call me, I'm Ben," before he ran off.

(Y/n) turned towards Oliva who seemed to had turned into a rock; she didn't move, she didn't speak. This confused (Y/n) so he decided to wave his hand in front of her face, it didn't take long for her to respond. Her voice was shaky when she whispered, "Th-that guy is creepy and weird. Who the hell hangs out near a lake while dressing up like it's Halloween "

Ben watched from the distance as Olivia dragged (Y/n) away from him. While watching them Ben noticed that some of the streetlamps were on. He figured out that the mansion must have gotten its electricity back as well. This time instead of walking home he walked to an internet café and teleported back to the mansion.

Jeffery was in the living room watching TV when Ben showed up. Instantly Jeff dragged Ben to the couch and began rambling about the argument he had with Jane and how Slenderman is always on her side. This habit of complaining that Jeff had annoyed Ben but he was just glad to be able to talk to one of his friends. Jeff was so busy talking that he didn't even notice that Ben was sitting half wet, wetting the couch.

I would like to thank my beta readers, @Hypershadic195, @a_person_named_alex, @Skullcrossbone, @TheFallen_Writer. They all did a great job at spotting some grammar and spelling mistakes that I made. Some of them even helped me come up with what I'm going to do in part 2 of this fanfic.