35 | ❝you're good at kissing, but man, there should be limits!❞

raylee opened the door and in front of her stood lewis, with his reading glasses on his nose and a tired look on his features

raylee opened the door and in front of her stood lewis, with his reading glasses on his nose and a tired look on his features. how he had found out where she lived, she didn't know. everything pointed towards the idea of him being a stalker and a creep, but that wasn't completely logical.

what came next was a shock to her.

he pressed his lips on hers. what the fuck? she liked the feel of his lips, so she returned the kiss, no matter how illogical the situation seemed. it was brief and short, but still nice. fire was back in her stomach, just like it had been the first time they kissed.

lewis pulled away, leaving her in a dazed situation. what? why?

"why did you do that for?" she narrowed her eyes and looked around if the reason was because of some camera's nearby. but no. nothing. except the six foot three man standing a few metres away. his bodyguard, of course. then why did he kiss her?

          lewis shrugged. "don't know."

          "what the hell, dude! you can't just go and kiss me around whenever you feel like it. you're good at kissing, but man, there should be limits!" she lowly hissed, hoping her mom and lucas — her boyfriend — wouldn't hear. that wouldn't be too good for the both of them.

          "you're right." he looked thoughtfully around. that's when raylee got conscious of the things around her. the dayholt household wasn't exactly wealthy and that's why the apartment was small, just enough for two. lucas was kind of an intruder.

          that's why her mom usually stayed over at lucas' who was a lot more wealthier. he had offered raylee a room too, but she was reluctant on moving. though when her mom would marry him, they would put the small apartment for sale.

         "ray, who is it?" her mother shouted from her room, making raylee panic. what should she say? that her famous boyfriend from new york decided to casually drop by? well, that's exactly what she should say.

          "it's, uh, my . . . boyfriend, mom?" she hesitantly replied. she heard a loud thud on the floor and sounds of hushed whispers. raylee turned back to lewis who was looking a bit out of place as well and awkwardly smiled. he returned it with a smashing smile of his own.

          a few minutes later, a woman with red hair — similar to her daughter's — entered the room. she was smiling, and lucas followed after like a lost puppy. "oh, lewis leclercq! i'm such a big fan. honey, why are you just standing there, let him come in!" miss dayholt smiled warmly.

          raylee opened the door wider so he could come in. lewis had a small addidas bag with him and gave her a "let's talk later about this strange visit" look. she only nodded, and when she was going to close the door behind him, she looked hesitantly at the bodyguard.

          "eh . . ." she hesitated.

          "i'm okay with standing out here, miss," he informed her, though he seemed a bit salty about it.

          "uh. okay. bye."

          closing the door behind her, she took in a large breathe. this is getting out of control. she shouldn't be in this relationship. she didn't want to worry lewis either so she had lied to him. she was getting more hate than request for autographs.

          it was kind of given, seeing as lewis had never had a girlfriend through his whole career and then a random girl from pennsylvania comes and takes the title. the older fans were a bit mature and didn't care. they were smiling and yes, asking for autographs. then there was the younger ones. her email was full of hate mail from twelve year old girls with bad grammar.

          as said, out of control.

          she walked over to where the three adults were standing. oh yes, i'm still not eighteen.

          ". . . of course you can stay here. i can put a mattress in raylee's room." she smiled when she saw lewis' confused face. it was obvious that her mother had changed the topic immediately when raylee walked in. "don't worry, sweetie. the walls here are thinner than you think. i would be able to hear anything and everything. even a needle that drops. as a precaution, we're going to have the doors open as well."

          lewis nodded.

          "mom," raylee groaned, "don't embarrass me."

          miss dayholt only smiled in response. "i'm not. now have fun. come lucas."

          her mom walked into her room, lucas following after. they said something about going to dinner later. which was fine because then, miss dayholt couldn't embarrass her any further.

          "i see where you've got your tendency to be forward from," lewis muttered.

          raylee frowned. "did she say anything weird to you?"

          "told me that she was watching." he scratched his arms, chuckling lowly to himself.

" he scratched his arms, chuckling lowly to himself