17

this day sucked, but i told you i would update today as well so here you go

...not edited oops

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

"Like? What do you mean like?" Taehyung asked, feeling a bit confused. If it had been in the middle of the day and without any of all these other things happening, the twenty one year old would've understood completely what the younger boy had meant. But it was too late and too many things on his mind tonight, he didn't quite understand. "I-uhm, nothing, it was nothing," Jungkook then said, giving Taehyung a forced smile. "But-" "Taehyungie!" Knocks were heard on the door and Taehyung closed his eyes in annoyance. Jinhong was there again. "Jinhong, I told you to be quiet!" Taehyung said as he unlocked the door and opened it.

"But you two are still talking and-" "Sorry, we're going to bed now and-" "Are you going to sleep together?" Jinhong interrupted, eyes widened. Taehyung replied without fully thinking. "Yes, go back to bed now!" "But shouldn't people only sleep with their loved ones?" The seven year old was confused, and Taehyung mentally slapped himself. "I love Jungkook, goodnight, go to sleep now Jinhong, or else we won't go to the park tomorrow!" Taehyung warned and the little boy suddenly looked scared. "Oh, okay! Goodnight!" And with that, he had rushed back to the living room where his "bed" was. Taehyung closed the door once again before resting his forehead against it, sighing deeply.

Jungkook was just standing there, feeling incredibly stupid. He looked at his phone, the time was now 10:45pm, and he felt exhausted. "I don't know if I should stay," he mumbled, feeling embarrassed. Taehyung looked up at the younger, and noticed the blank expression on his face. "Do you think I'll let you go back to your dorm now? Oh no, you're staying here whether you like it or not," Taehyung said and pointed his finger at the younger, as if it made him look more strict. Jungkook felt like an idiot, he had just, kind of, confessed his small feelings for the boy he liked, but the boy he liked didn't understand what he meant.

Uncomfortable, that was what Jungkook felt. He'd love to stay, but he felt awkward. "Okay," he just whispered, and fiddled with his fingers. That was something he had done since he was little, whenever he was nervous or unsure about something, he would always fiddle with his fingers or shirt sleeve. Taehyung noticed, and then walked over to him. He opened his arms and wrapped them around the younger boy, who soon did the same to the older. And then, sniffles came from Jungkook. Taehyung just sighed, he didn't know what to do in this situation. Everything had happened at once and then something completely different happened and then- wait, did Jungkook say he liked me?

And damn, did Taehyung feel stupid in that moment.

The thought made Taehyung widen his eyes, he pulled away from the crying boy who gave him a worried look. "Jungkook, did you say you like me?" Jungkook nodded slowly, and then looked at the ground, as if he was regretting it. "I-I..." Taehyung stuttered, not sure of what to say. "I...I think we should go to bed, you can uhm...borrow some clothes from me if you'd like." Taehyung changed the subject. He walked over to his wardrobe and picked out some random sweatpants and a shirt for the younger to sleep in, and then something for himself. "I'll go to the bathroom, you can change in here," and with that, Taehyung had quickly exited the room and walked over to the bathroom.

As soon as the older had left the room, Jungkook started crying even more. Firstly; was his best friend alive or not? And secondly; did Taehyung think of Jungkook liking him as something weird? Jungkook quickly changed into the clothes that were given by Taehyung, and then sat down on the bed. He noticed that the letter was still lying on the sheets, he grabbed it. The writing was so similar to him, he knew it was his best friend who wrote it.

"You shouldn't read that," Taehyung suddenly grabbed the letter from Jungkook's hands. "It'll only make you more sad, and I can't handle seeing you so sad," he explained while putting the letter back into the envelope and then putting it back in his drawer. Taehyung laid down onto the other side of the bed, eyes closed before he opened them again and looked at Jungkook. The younger was still sitting up, so Taehyung decided to grab his arm and pull him back, which led to Jungkook falling backwards and landing softly onto the sheets next to Taehyung.

A shaky breath escaped his lips. "I just don't understand why this is happening," he whispered. Taehyung grabbed his hand and looked at him - of course, as a friendly gesture. He always thought if it that way; he didn't like like Jungkook, right? Taehyung had never really had feelings for anyone, he wouldn't know. Being this close with Jungkook and being touchy with him was something that came naturally, and he hoped Jungkook didn't feel uncomfortable because of it. "I promise you, Jungkookie, that it'll be fine," Taehyung said in a soft voice, smiling at the younger who was looking at him as well. Jungkook just smiled quickly, and then lowered his gaze to their hands. I hope I don't sweat, oh my god, he thought. Taehyung kept looking at Jungkook, admiring his features. The boy was cute, indeed. But thinking that didn't mean he had any feelings for Jungkook, right? Or did it? Taehyung was confusing himself, but he couldn't stop. "Jungkook, you're really cute," he blurted out, and Jungkook giggled at the elder's reaction after hearing himself say that. "You too," Jungkook just replied, simply.

They laid like that for a while, both nearly forgetting that their hands were still connected to each other, and Taehyung was still looking at the nineteen year old. Jungkook felt the elder's eyes on him, and then looked at him once again. "Stop staring at me," he said, which made Taehyung blush. "What if I don't want to?"

Jungkook smiled, what were they really doing? Was this called flirting? But Taehyung had kind of ignored Jungkook's little confession, they couldn't be flirting? Right? They were just having a friendly conversation while giving each other compliments, that was normal, right? Or maybe Taehyung was just being nice- "Aish, fuck it." The sudden words left Taehyung's lips, breaking the silence, causing Jungkook to look at him again.

But the younger didn't get to see much before a body slightly hovered over his, and a pair of lips met his own.

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

uhm yeah, that happened.

is this story still good? is it going too fast? please, give me your honest opinions...