Chapter 41.

I slumped my tired body on the couch with a thump. I'm fucking tired right now but I hadn't give up yet.

She is nowhere....

Where she could be right now...?

I just went to her dad's house because I thought she might be there but that was so so so stupid of me to even think that she would go back to that filthy cruel man like him.

Bloody....fuc.....

My phone vibrates, letting my heart pray that it will help me to find her.

The caller I'd reads Varun. I quickly pick it up.

"I am still trying my best sir.. But  mam is not carrying any cell phone or any other gadget with her so I'm finding it a little...." He chipped nervously but I cut  him in middle.

" I. Told. you.  I. Want. Her. Anyhow. Get her? " I chipped through clenched teeth.

" yes sir but ... Don't you think we can take some help from police or something.... Its around 2 a.m. and " He was again cut out by me in between...

"Do only what you are told. Understand?" I chipped again with clenched teeth.

I cut the call and let my head fell back on the couch.

Come back Sanyukta.. Please comeback.

"How could you do this to me Randhir. How? Why? What have I ever done wrong to you.?"

She chipped while grabbing my shirt in her small fists...

I was numb. I don't know how to react. The pain, the hurt, the broken soul, is now evident on her face, in her eyes. As one by one her tear slip away from her eyes my heart shrinks a little more.

"Just a deal,... Randhir... Am I just a deal to you.... Am I a property that you purchase me in return of the money my father is suppose to give you. Oh wait... Father..... Yeah... Isn't that so funny that I'm still calling that person my father who literary sold me to you.." She chipped with the dangerous calm in her voice and humourless smile on her lips..