Chapter 11: More Drama! ) 0_0

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a couple days. I was kind of busy. I hope everyone had a good Easter yesterday. Anyways, here is the 11th chapter of this story.  And I'm sorry if the characters seem out of character. I'm trying to keep them in character.  SO, I'm going to get started. I don't know if this will be the last chapter or not, but here it is.

Disclaimer:I don't own anything, so don't even ask me.

   Meanwhile, Shadow was in his room. He saw a letter on his desk. He wondered who it came from, so he got up and picks up the letter. Then, he opens it and starts to read it. It was from Raven, telling him that they were over. He felt bad for what happened between him and Terra. Shadow:Well, I f*cked up this time. Robin walks looks for Terra. He notices that Terra was in Raven's room in the mansion. He walks in the room, giving her an evil glare. He couldn't believe what he has discovered. Robin(mad):You are in so much trouble, Terra. She was shocked that he knew it was her, but how?  Terra:What did I do? Robin(mad):Don't play dumb with me, Terra. Go to the tower and see what you have caused! Terra couldn't take it anymore. She was about to give up. Terra(annoyed):Just arrest me, already!

  Robin pulls out a pair of handcuffs. He puts her arms behind her back and cuffs her. He was so angry with her. Robin(mad):Terra, for causing the death of Raven, you are under arrest. Shadow then walks into the room. He didn1t know that something happened to Raven. He just knew she had broken up with him. He felt bad for what he did. Terra:Its not like I killed her. Robin(mad):No, but caused her to kill herself. I sent Star to get her, but she came back in tears. I went to her room and found her dead! Terra didn't want to admit it, so she acted innocent. Terra:And you think I was the cause? Robin(mad):She might of still been hurt & thought that no one loved her, so she killed herself. He then saw a knife on Terra's desk.

 He wondered why she had it there. He looked closely at it, and saw that there was a little blood on it. Terra must of forgotten to clean it completely before she put it down. Robin then discovered something else. Robin(shocked and still mad):No...Terra, you killed her, using that knife! He points to it as Terra looked back. She knew she was busted now. Terra:Oh, please...you know she deserved it. Shadow heard what has happened. He was shocked and a little upset that Terra would kill the only girl he loves. Shadow:Terra? You killed Raven? Terra:Uh- Robin cuts her off. Robin(mad):Yes, she did you're in so much trouble now.

 He looks up at Shadow. He felt bad for the black hedgehog. He would of felt the same way if something happened to Starfire. Robin(upset):I'm so sorry. Shadow knew that it was no way Robin's fault. He blamed it on himself.  Shadow:Its alright, none of this would of happened if I didn't bring her memory back. Starfire then came in the room, carrying Raven's body and crying. Robin didn't understand why Starfire was carrying her. Robin:Star! Why did you bring her with you? Starfire(crying):I hear on this planet, you put them under the ground when they die. Robin guessed that they don't have funerals on Tamaran. Robin:Well, I better take Terra to jail.

 He walked out of the room with Terra. Starfire looked at Shadow. She also felt horrible that he has lost his girlfriend. She had to cheer him up, or at least talk to him about it. She dropped Raven's body and ran towards Shadow. Starfire:Are you alright? She wipes her tears. Shadow(upset):I'm alright, Star. Starfire:If you loved her, why did you bring back her memory? Shadow:I forgot that she would remember when me and Terra kissed. I have bad amnesia. Starfire nods her head. She understood what Shadow meant and  she knew how he felt. She would of cried her eyes out if it were Robin that it happened to.