Cinco

What I had been dreaded came. Christmas break.

"Cass you're going to Grimmauld place?" Sirius asked.

"No, I'm going to the Lestrange Manor. I'm spending a few days with Bella" I knew Sirius was going to flip. He stared at me wide eyed, he was angry, I could tell.

"AND YOU DIDNT BLOODY TELL ME?" He yelled, I didn't flinch. I was used to yelling. Then, Hogwarts express stoped in kings cross station. What I said afterwards hit him hard. I regretted my choice of words immediately. 

"Don't act like you care about me, Black" and I ran to were Bella was.

                                       🌙🌙🌙

The Lestrange manor was gigantic. It was a dark place with weird furniture, but beauty nonetheless.

"Welcome home, little star." Bella's voice was different. Soothing, like before she discovered the dark arts.

"Hello mistress Black. May Sally take your things to your room?" A house elf looked at me with fear in her eyes. I smiled and gave her my stuff. She deapparated.

"That thing is yours. You're the only one who can free her and she'll listen to your commands before others. We bought it for you" Rodolphus looked at me. He thought buying a house elf was gonna make me happy? Stupid git.

"I might free her" that's all I said.

My room was gigantic. It had a big bed in the middle and the closet was full of wizard clothes and cloaks. Then, my owl, Ara, knocked on the window.

"Hey girl" I cooed, I gave her a cracker and she flew away. A letter from Lilly

Dear Cassiopeia,

I hope you're doing well. Yesterday I talked to my parents and they said it was okay if you came for Christmas to my place. You cold come in three days and we can go shopping to muggle London. I know you've always wanted to do that. Ask your parents and answer me as soon as possible.

Love,
Lilly.

"Ask your parents" funny. I never have to do that as they don't care.

"Little star, dinner's ready" Bella was acting so strange. Like if she wanted to win my trust.

"Bella, what's wrong? Last time you saw me you called me a blood traitor." I spat annoyed with her façade.

"I want to be a better sister, I want to make things right." For a moment I almost believed her.  "A friend of mine is coming to dine with us. I want you to meet him" Rodolphus seemed uncomfortable when she mentioned her friend. I, for a moment, saw fear in his eyes.

The main door opened to reveal a handsome man with brown hair and pale skin. His eyes were lost, like if he had no soul.

"Little star, I want you to meet Tom" Tom smiled, but his smile was not warm, it was sinister.
"He says he is dumbfounded by your metamorphmagi skills." How would he know? I thought. Then he answered

"Your sister has told me a lot about you" as soon as his words left his mouth, I started using occlumency. A lot of pure bloods are born with those gifts.

"A legilimens. Please, keep out of my head." He then smiled and I felt how he was trying to access my mind again. This time he couldn't.

"Occlumency. I didn't know you were skilled with it too" he said smirking.

Dinner was awkward. Mostly Tom talking to Bella about "work". He was strange, and just as I tried to piece everything together it hit me.

He was the Dark Lord everyone was talking about.

"Excuse me, I need to go to my room"

I ran upstairs, packed my things and got into the chimney.
"POTTER MANOR"