Part 3 : Flashback

Flashback:

It was a month before Normani was due to give birth and a month and a half before Camila was due. It wasn't planed that way it just sort of happened. Camila and Lauren kept it a secret that they were planning on getting pregnant. They didn't want to tell anyone in case it didn't happen. Unknown to them and everyone else this is exactly what Normani and Dinah did as well. So when Normani finally announced that she was pregnant after three months Lauren and Camila reviled that they were also expecting.

Lauren and Dinah, with the help of Clara had come up with the idea of taking their wives up to a cabin just outside of the burbs for a nice relaxing weekend to make sure they were comfortable and had a non-stressful few days. Well that's what they told them. In reality Lauren and Dinah just needed a way to calm their wives down as they were starting to get on their last nerves. Normani + Camila + Pregnancy hormones = a world of bad.

Normani's wild mood swings had Dinah either in a joyful bliss of nothing but sex for a few days or had her hiding out in the basement to stay away from Normani's wrath.

Camila…well Lauren was at the end of her ropes. The poor woman couldn't do anything right. She was either being too clingy and overbearing or she was neglecting her wife…well according to Camila anyways.

After the two women showed up on Clara's door step looking like two scared little girls Clara told them about the cabin and that they should take their wives up there for some relaxing and some fun.

The drive up to the cabin was…eventful to say the least. They had to stop every five minutes to use the restroom, they ended up making Dinah pull over so she could get them food and also because they were pissed off about something and ended up making the blonde cry. Lauren felt for her friend and couldn't even bring herself mock her about it. So the two hour drive turned into a five hour trip.

They finally arrived at the cabin and as soon as they parked the car Camila and Normani headed straight for the bathrooms and then went to have a nap in their bedrooms leaving Dinah and Lauren with all the baggage and in charge of making dinner. Because god forbid the crazy pregnant ladies didn't get their food.

"I can't take much more of this Lauser. " Dinah wined as they began to prepare the vegetables.

"I've still got an extra half a month to go!" Lauren wined back.

"God, why can't they just give birth already? I want my loving wife back!"

"I'll say." Lauren agreed.

"Maybe we should try to induce labour? I heard sex does that." Dinah said hopefully.

"Yeah well that only works when your wife will let you touch her." Lauren sneered.

"Aww poor Lolo, isn't the misses putting out for you?" Dinah mocked.

"Not lately." Lauren sighed.

"I thought pregnant women were supposed to be horny all the time?" Lauren added.

Dinah just shrugged.

"Well the important thing is that Normani is horny otherwise I would end up cutting a bitch."

"Yeah that doesn't help me at all."

"Geez if you're so worked up about it just rub one off yourself."

"Dinah, you do realise that when the baby comes you'll need to talk like a respectable human being and not like a horny teenage boy?"

The blonde just flipped her off.

"And anyways I tried that but Camila caught me, then yelled at me accusing me of thinking she was fat and undesirable." Lauren sighed.

"Shhhh." Dinah hissed with her eyes wide in fear.