Siete

Remus sat near the fire in Gryffindor common room. He told Lilly and the boys his about his spat with Cassiopeia. None of the let her explain what actually happened.

After that, she went back to grimmauld place with her mother and father. Long story short, after a few curses and scars, they disowned her. She went straight to Andromeda's place.

Cassiopeia was now in the library, she was explaining everything to her friend Dorcas Meadowes, a Ravenclaw with great listening skills.

"They never let you explain?" She asked surprised. Cassiopeia shook her head. After that she was a mess, only Dorcas talked to her. The Black girl decided to leave the library and head to the common room.

"Hypogriff" the fat lady opened the door and that's were she spotted the marauders.

"Guys, I'm sorry, if you just let me explain" she tried for what it seemed like the hundredth time.

James stood up and before leaving her alone said "I thought you were different, but you're not". Tears threatened to spill out. But She won't let them.

Cassiopeia decided to go to the astronomy tower. She likes to look at the stars and the moon. She layes down staring at the sky when She heard footsteps.

"You shouldn't cry" it's Regulus.

"I'm not crying" he smiles as lays beside her.

Silence is everything She need

Silence is everything She need. Silence and company maybe. Reggie understands, he always has.

"Come on big cousin, tell me what happened" and that's how the Black girl told Regulus everything, how She became aware that her young cousin is not that bad. They became friends. Then, he pulled out a bottle full of fire whiskey and began drinking their sorrows away.

🌙🌙🌙

It was 3:00 am, and Regulus was carrying a very drunk Cassiopeia back to the Gryffindor common room.

"Cass, what's the password?" He asked.

"A big big bird" she giggled. Regulus decided to talk to the fat lady.

"You need to let her in, please" he said

"You Slytherins think you can do anything, no password, no entrance" she huffed.

Then, the door swung open and Sirius saw his cousin and his brother sitting near the entrance of the common room.

"Regulus, I'll take her" he said, with a stern voice.

"Ok, be careful, she's drunk."

Sirius felt guilty. He was not there for his cousin when she needed him the most. Instead, Regulus showed her love and compassion, a Slytherin, better than a Gryffindor for the first time.

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Lilly. She was the one that woke Sirius because Cassiopeia hadn't been in the dorm all night.

"She's drunk"

"Lilly, I'm sorry, I know you hate me, but your sister called me freak first and... and I lost it... and said that but I didn't mean it. I just meant it for Petunia."

Lilly smiled. She felt bad for her friend. Lilly felt like she was a crappy friend and levitated her to the girls dorms.

"I forgive you, will you forgive me?"

But Cassiopeia Black was sound asleep. Passed out from all the drinking.