epilogue

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," declared the priest. "You may now kiss the bride."

Kyungmin and Taehyung both faced each other. He lifted her veil, revealing her scrunched up face, finding this rather awkward. The total opposite of Taehyung who had a wide grin, eyes squinted. Still, this did not prevent Taehyung from thinking of how beautiful his wife was.

Taehyung inched his face closer, stopping midway as their noses touched. He cupped her cheeks and brushed his nose left and right with Kyungmin's.

"I'm not gonna kiss you until you smile." Taehyung stretched both ends of Kyungmin's lips, causing her forehead to crease.

Well, Kyungmin did not like how they were taking too long over a simple kiss, when in fact, it was not like this was the first. So she smiled widely, complying with Taehyung.

"That smile looks forced."

Unlike everyone who couldn't hear their murmurs, the priest had clearly heard their conversation, making him smile at the two. The couple had personally requested him, since during their seminars before the wedding, he was usually the one guiding the two.

"Just kiss already and save your moment for later!" a voice shouted, Hoseok. This earned a couple of laughs from the crowd.

Gosh, this is so embarrassing, thought Kyungmin, slowly sliding her eyes to the ground.

"So?" Taehyung slyly asked.

"Gosh, Taehyung just kiss me already," Kyungmin bluntly said, finding this rather nerve wrecking. "I can't believe we're having an argument over this."

And so Taehyung did, and everyone clapped their hands for the two. Taehyung pulled his wife into a tight hug as they faced their guests, feeling so proud.

Meanwhile, their one year old daughter, with a baby blue flower crown on her head, took baby steps towards the staircase of the altar with Minsun to support her. When Taehyung saw them, he briefly told Kyungmin and went down to carry his daughter with him to the altar.

"Mommy, daddy, happy!" Aeri babbled bubbly (which the two understood), whilst clapping her hands.

Kyungmin could not help but feel a tear on the side of her eye. She looked up to blink it away and turned back to her daughter with a very pleased smile.

Surprisingly, the picture taking process did not take long and after that came the reception.

Classic music softly played in the background, everyone seated on their tables, eager to listen to speeches by selected people.

It was Jimin's turn to share his thoughts.

"I remember this specific day when we were in high school," began Jimin, throwing a knowing look at Kyungmin.

She suppressed her gasp when she figured what Jimin meant and shot Jimin a that's-our-secret kind of look through the slits of her eyes.

Jimin just shrugged nonchalantly at her whilst smiling and cleared his throat.

"I just got back to the room and found them together. I think they were having an argument," explained Jimin. "The moment I slid the door open, Kyungmin said we were going to walk home together and Taehyung asked me if that were true." Jimin let out a playful frustrated groan, keeping his charming smile.

"Kyungmin sent me taunting look. And we all know that time how quirky Kyungmin could be, I could only nod my head."

Taehyung leaned on the table, listening closely to Jimin. On the other hand, Kyungmin wanted to disappear at that moment.