Seamus Finnigan~

"You are one step away from being out of line and bombing the whole place up Mr. Finnigan!" You yelled as you watched the boy try once again turn his water into rum. Back in first year no doubt that didn't turn well, but, he has managed to try again but this time in fifth year.

"Y/N why you gots to be so negative love? Just let me try and let's see if I succeed this time. If I don't then you can do whatever you want to me." He says winking at you. You smile and shake your head at the boy that sits across from you.

"Eye of rabbit, heart string hum, turn this water into rum!" He yells and taps his cup. Nothing happens. He tries again for a second time. Nothing works.

"It's not going to work Seamus, trust me. After a minimum of times the damn thing will blow up on you again. And trust me, I remember because I was only sitting a bit ways from you when it happened." You said sternly. He tries to go in for a third time but you grab the cup and drink the water.

"Y/N! That time it could've been rum!" He exclaimed with his arms opened. You laughed in his face.

"That's a lie, and we both know it." You said winking at him.

"Well you could've at least let me believe I could do it." He says scratching his head.

"Come here, love. I've got actual rum in my room. Plus you said if it didn't work I could do anything to you." You winked at Seamus' red beat face.

You both had gotten to the Gryffindor common room and decided to grab the bottle of rum and went up to the boys dormitories to have a quiet night to yourselves.

"White rum. Do you fancy?" You asked as you held up the bottle to Seamus.

"White rum? Are you serious? That's probably one of the most greatest rum there is." He exclaimed while he took the bottle in his hands and kisses it praising the bottle as if it was god himself.

"Pour us some glasses and come lay back down with me you git." You said as you laid down on the small bed.

After Seamus poured you both glasses of rum you both laid on the bed for what felt like hours but was really just one hour, maybe after your 4th glass of rum things were feeling slow motion for you both as you both just laid side by side facing each other.

"You're so beautiful. How did my dumbass ever deserve someone like you?" Seamus says as he runs his index finger up and down your cheek. You smile and blush.

"I always thought you were a dumbass, but once someone like me gets to know the real you you are just predictable." You say in a drunken state as you giggled. Seamus smiled and grabs both sides of your face as he closed the gape between you both and kissed you tenderly on the lips. Even in his drunken mind he still knows how to treat his ladies and be a gentleman.

"You can at least buy me dinner first." You said between muffled kisses. Seamus pulls away laughing.

"Do you always have to ruin the moment?" He asks knitting his eyebrows together and laughing.

"Well, kinda. I mean it is a little bit of my job." You replied. In a split second Seamus was now on top of you in between your legs, face just inches always from your face.

"Well let me live this moment right now." He whispers and kisses your neck down. You gasp and blush.

"S-Seamus?" You ask and moan as he finds your soft spot.

"Yes?" He asks between kisses.

"What if someone comes in?" Is all you ask as you let the scene roll on.

"Let them. Live porn wouldn't be so bad would it?" He says. You slap his arm playfully and laugh.

"That's cruel and disturbing. Why would anyone want to see that?" You yell.

"Y/N, you'd be surprised." Is all he says.

He moved his lips up to yours and kisses you until it becomes a heated make out session. After 10 minutes you started to get impatient and took off Seamus' shirt exposing his toned warm chest. You ran your hands up and down his chest before he moved on and took off your shirt and slipping your bra off quickly with one hand, because you know, he's that slick. *wink wink*

You slowly took off your pants as if you were in no rush and what you had left on was nothing but underwear by now. You slowly and steadily got on your knees and took off Seamus' pants along with his underwear exposing his large and hard already member. You grabbed his member and started to suck on it as Seamus threw his head back and groaned, after licking and sucking his member you got up and laid on the bed as Seamus then took off your underwear with his lips.

After doing so he starts to lick your already wet area, you moaned very loudly not expecting the pleasure to make you so vulnerable and weak to the touch of his tongue. You moaned loudly for as long as you can remember until Seamus then stopped and got between your legs slowly sliding in his member. You moaned out again as he slowly pumped in and out.

"S-Seamus?" You ask between moans.

"Yes?" He answers back.

"Harder." You whisper and look into his eyes.

He winks at you and smirks as he speeds up the pace and makes the pleasure 10x more great. You moaned louder as you were close to climaxing, until you felt a warm liquid enter you. You moaned loudly as you then climaxed.

"Oh my gosh." You say as you pant.

Seamus then slowly dropped down on both of his knees panting like a dog. He then looks up at you smirking and starts to lick your very climaxed and wet area, you moaned out loud again and gripped his hair tightly in your hands. After doing so for 10 minutes he finishes with a kiss just above your vajayjay and lays beside you smiling.

You both just laid there looking up at the ceiling breathing in and out slowly, nothing phases you both, your just calm, calmer than ever.

"So, do you want to go out for dinner this weekend?" Seamus asks and looks at you smiling. You slowly turn your head towards him.

"How gentlemanly of you." You say and roll your eyes at the boy. He laughs and kisses you on the forehead.

"I love you so much Y/N." he says and smiles again. You smile and blush.

"I love you too Seamus." You say and peck him on the lips.

"Let's go to bed." He says and grabs the blankets from under you both and covered you both with it.

"Naked?" You ask confused.

"Well duh. I'm too tired to put on clothes, and I think you should be sore." He says smirking. You slap him on the arm.

"You weren't that good." You say and laugh, Seamus laughs too.

"Ouch." He responds.

"I'm joking, you did amazing, definitely amazing that I can go for round two." You say and close your eyes as you were ready to sleep then and there. It was quiet for a bit and you were so close to falling asleep when..

"Round two huh?" Seamus says and wraps his arms around you. You open one eye and look at the smirking boy.

"Oh no." You say and groan.

___________________________

Currently wrote this while taking a shit. My leg is numb, so good on that. By the way, hopefully you like this update.

-Rose. x