Blaise Zabini

"Now by next class I want you all to have a partner for your next task at hand for a new potion. And with that partner not only will you be brewing this potion with, but you will be sitting with this person for the rest of the year." Professor Snape said with his slow and deep scary voice. "Class dismissed." He says and everyone got up and pretty much ran out of the classroom.

"Y/L/N! How about me and you?" You hear a voice say behind you. You turn around to be faced with non-other then Blaise Zabini.

"Zabini, how about I'll think about it." You say and smirk turning around and walking out of the classroom.

"Y/N I know you want too anyways. Just give in and say yes." He says as he pretty much stops you and bends down on his knees in front of you begging. Your face grows red just like Weasley's hair and you slap your forehead.

"Blaise, please get up from the floor." You say.

"Not until you agree to be my partner. Partner in crime, partner is love-ship, partner for Potions class, just not until your my partner." He says as he puts both of his hands on your hips. You bite your lip and look down at him.

"If I say yes will you get up from the floor?" You ask knitting your eyebrows together. He smiles and nods as if he is a little child.

"Just as long as you say yes." He says and smirks evilly.

"Okay fine. Yes, I'll be your partner." You say and sigh. You start walking away from him as he was getting up from the ground. He catches up beside you and wraps an arm around your shoulders.

"So where we off to, love?" He asks and smirks at you. You blush and shrug your shoulders.

"Who knows." You say and just look straight ahead of you.

"Well I know a place where we can go. Perhaps, my dorm room?" He asks cheekily. You look at him raising an eyebrow.

"Is that what you always use to pick up girls?" You ask with a dead serious face.

"Well- I, um.. no, but-" he stutters over his words. You smirk.

"Because it sure as hell works." You say and start heading towards the Slytherin's chambers. He laughs whole heartedly.

"Damn. You sure as hell got me there Y/l/n." He says while holding your hand.

"I know." You say.

While you both got to the common room you got lead to the boys dormitories and into Blaise' bed. You sat down cross legged and looked up at Blaise with a blank face.

"What?" He says as he realizes your blank face.

"Well you definitely brought me down here for a reason. So what the hell you think I'm waiting for?" You ask and smirk. He smirks and bends down to kiss you. You smirk against his lips and pull him on top of you moaning in the process.

"Zabini-" Someone says as they walk in and stop in their tracks. You stop kissing and look who was at the door, it was Crabbe and Goyle.

"What do you two dumb witted heads want?" Blaise asks irritated.

"Malfoy w-wants you." Crabbe stutters.

"Well tell him I'm busy. Now get out." Blaise says pointing his wand at the door to lock it behind them.

"I thought you locked the door before?" You asked laughing. Blaise looks back at you and shrugs.

"Forgot." He smirks and kisses you again, he starts to kiss down to your neck sucking and kissing on sweet spots. You moaned and bit your lip.

"B-Blaise?" You stuttered.

"Yes baby?" He says while still kissing your neck. You smiled.

"Give it to me." You said and Blaise looked you in the eyes and had the biggest smile on his face.

"Yes ma'am." He says as he starts to undress you and you undressing him. You both were stripped down to nothing but bare naked.

You laid back onto his bed as he started to kiss you and trailed down to your neck and then your breasts, then down slowly as he got to your vajayjay. He kissed the top and then slowly started to move his tongue around your clit. You moaned loudly and gripped the sheets under you. As he was moving his tongue around he slowly slid in a finger and moved it back and forth, you moaned more becoming a moaning mess.

"Mmm- yes." You moaned biting your lip.

Blaise then stuck in two fingers making it more pleasing. After a bit of that Blaise then got up and spread your legs getting between them, positioning himself. Slowly but steadily he slid his member into your Taco .-.

"Oh my Merlin-" you gasped gripping the sheets tighter than before.

"Tell me when it hurts okay?" Blaise said with a raised eyebrow. You smiled reassuringly. He slowly pumped back and forth inside of you making you moan of pain and pleasure at the same time. As you got used to it you looked up at Blaise and asked him to go faster and so he did.

"B-Blaise?" You moaned.

"Yes baby?" He said while kissing your neck.

"I-I'm gonna cum." You said as your hands moved and started scratching his back. He groaned and went faster until you both finally came. You moaned and relaxed your body as Blaise dropped down beside you.

"How's that?" Blaise asked grinning cheekily. You laughed.

"It was amazing." You smiled and kissed Blaise cuddling up to him.

Then the door unlocks and in walks in none other than Draco Malfoy.

"Blai-" Draco stops in his tracks and stares at you both slightly covered by the sheets.

"Umm.." you said looking at Blaise.

"Continue on then." Draco says as he walks back out closing and locking the door.

You and Blaise laughed at the same time.

_______________________

Hi dudes. It's been a while, I know. Just an update: I had smashed my phone and of course I knew I still had to update for the sake of who knows, so I still managed to update this. Hope your happy.

Who all saw the eclipse yesterday? I woke up during when it was happening I was shook and went outside there was no wind no warmth but it was cold! It was like a dream, feeling nothing.

Anyways I don't wanna take up too much of your time, but I will be coming out with quite a bit of new books sooner then later hopefully. And that's it.

-Rose. x