CRASHED

I was in a car with Abraham, Rosita, Sasha and Tara along with Glenn, Maggie, Rick, Carl, and Daryl who were in the other car behind us. We were almost there, probably about 20 minutes away from the store that Rick had spotted 2 days ago, I was wishing I was in the same car with Carl at least he would keep me company and not bored out of my mind. The whole time Abraham and Rosita barely talked to anyone, and Sasha and Tara talked about grown up stuff but then they somehow got onto the topic of relationships and my name popped up.

"So how are you and carl doing Y/N" Tara asked.

"We're fine" I said trying to avoid any more questions about my relationship.

"Oh ya, so you guys are just fine" Tara teased.

"Ya we are great, we are fantastic, our relationship is flying magical unicorns jumping over rainbows made out of candy" I said rolling my eyes causing everyone even Rosita to laugh.

"Okay I'll drop it" She said.

"Thank you" Just before I could turn around to look if the car behind us, which was still intact everything became a blur then it went black.

_______________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

I was staring at her the whole time. I could see her smiling and flipping off tara as they were what I guessed was teasing her about something, probably me. Everything was going great, I was happy, she was happy, hell even the group seemed to be happy or whatever happy meant now in this world. I smiled as I watched her look back to check and make sure we were all still okay then the car she was in shifted and drove off into the ditch, it flipped as it fell and smashed into a tree leaving the windshield to be shattered and the car was wrecked. My dad jerked to a stop luckily not landing us in the ditch.

"They must have blown a tire" He said jumping out of the car and rushing over.

Abraham slowly pulled his was out of the front window along with Rosita they both looked semi-okay a little bloody and scratched up but nothing bad let's hope it was the same for everyone else.

"Where's Y/N" I panicked.

"She's not back here" Sasha called out from the back seat.

"What" I said looking everywhere.

"She's on my side" Tara called."She got thrown out the window" She said on the verge of crying you could hear it in her voice.

"Okay we will get you guys out on this side but can you get to Y/N" Said Glenn reaching in for Sasha and helping her out the window.

"I can't lift her out I...My arm is fucked up" Tara said.

"We need to get to Y/N" I said almost on the verge of crying myself.

"We will just calm down it will be okay" Maggie said coming over and giving me a hug. I nodded into her shoulder

"We will send someone down" Glenn said.

"We need someone small I can't get to her I don't think any of us can" My dad said.

"I'll go" I said taking off my hat and handing it to Maggie.

"Okay" My dad didn't look too pleased but he knew it was our only option.

I climbed through the window and carefully down to her she was wedged between the car and the ditch which was blocking the window since the car was on its side. Blood covered her face and body her shirt was ripped along with her jeans.

"Hey baby, I need you to stay strong for me please, okay you need to stay alive" I said while a single tear that fell down my cheek and onto her's. I quickly wiped it away so no one else would see. I grabbed her and slowly lifted her up and glass fell off her clothes.

"She must have hit her head on the side of the window pretty hard" I yelled.

"Okay, we will get her to Denise's quickly" Rick said as I passed her to him.

I got helped up from Maggie and Michonne we soon all ran to the car and packed in there as I held Y/N with me hopeing she wouldn't wake up until we got to Denise's because I knew how much pain she would be in, but some of me wanted her to wake up so that I knew she was still alive.

"Check her pulse Carl" My dad said. I checked it and felt a slight heartbeat.

"It's weak but she has one" I said my eye's filling up with tears as I looked at her limp broken body. My dad just nodded and kept on driving.

"What...What happened" I heard her voice whisper in my ear.

"You were in a car crash" I said hugging her a little more tightly than I should have. She groaned in pain as she held her stomach which was bleeding a bit from a large cut.

"Ha" She chuckled."Out of all this time I was...I was worried about...walkers killing me and now I'm going to die of a fucking...excuse my language...Freaken car crash" She coughed and chuckled out her words."You're going to be just fine" I breathed in heavily trying not to lose it in front of everyone.

_____________________

Y/N P.O.V:

I woke up in a bed, full of pain, and wanting to die. I woke up next to Carl who soon turned around when he saw me awake.

"What the..." I looked around confused.

"You're okay" He said smiling at me.

"I don't feel okay, I feel like I was just thrown out of a window" I groaned.

"Well technically you kind of were" He chuckled.

"Oh right...the car crash" I said holding my head as it pounded and every inch of my body ached."You sure I'm not dead" I said raising an eyebrow and smirking at him.

"I'm sure" He chuckled and snuggled in closer then kissed the top of my forehead then my lips.

"well I guess that's good, it just means I get to look at your pretty face for another day" I teased.

"You should get some rest" Carl chuckled.

"I guess" I said kissing him back.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you to" I said back.

"And I'm glad you're not dead" He joked.

"Me to" I giggled and then snuggled my head into his chest then soon drifted off into sleep.

_____________________

I know that probably wasn't good but AHHHH I have nothing to write I will think of something thou leave a request if you want i will gladly take your ideas and write them for you (: