Rehearsing

note: sorry for the lack of chapters, I need to post more so I shall be posting an extra two tomorrow

imagine: you help Cole rehearse his kiss scene with Lili.

requested by: @banshee_wolf

You were helping Cole rehearse his lines for Riverdale's episode 6. Nonetheless you were actually fine with him having a kiss scene with Lili.

You were really close with Lili and you were glad about that. If you would probably watch the episode since you both watch it together all the time.

"So come on then!" You whack Cole on his back lightly so he could get up from the couch. He was currently glued to the tv, just starring at it majestically.

"Alright, coming." He said as he was still watching the tv.

You soon got fed up and pulled the wire from the switch. He pulls up his brows in confusion. He looks at you, his mouth wide open and shaped as an o.

"What was that for?" He questions, getting off the shoulder and crossing his arms. He looks around for an answer. "Is it because I'm not getting distracted by you?"

He checks you out like you both were at high school crushing on each other. A smirk plays on his face as he winks at you. "Cause I mean I am you know-"

"Ugh." You gag, it was as if you both were 2 year olds being immature.

He wraps his arms tightly round your waist. "Soooo...you don't like this then?"

Heat rose up as there was no space inbetween the both of you. Your noses touching.

"Nope." He raises his eyebrow in disgust. "What about this?"

You pull your hands up to his next moving your body to touch his. You could notice the light shades of pink travelling through the bare skin of his face.

You both just looked into each other's eyes as he pulled you in to a passionate kiss. You pulled off, you foreheads touching.

"Wow, that was amazing." He compliments. You smirk at him as you walk away, picking up the copied script.

As you both rehearsed it was time for the kiss. He bites his lip as he stares at you. You read Betty's lines as she was meant to say, "what?"

He pulls you into a long kiss. The both of you pull off. You smile at him.

"Was it good." He bites his bottom lip feeling nervous. You nod in response. "I'm just nervous that what if I don't do it right than I'll have to retake than retake...and I don't want that to happen because the only girl I would wanna kiss is you." He grabs your hand in his as he intertwines his fingers with yours.

"Cole, you're and amazing kisser and boyfriend. You'll be great." He smiles at you giving you a light kiss on your forehead.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you more." He says cupping your cheek.

Beware this is unedited, I was in a rush lol but I'll try and right another chapter. I'm also so sorry that this was short, hope you guys have/had a great day. Peace out hoes!! 🤘🏼💕