Chapter 12

Hello fellowssss

Egar for swasan face off na.... in sure u ppl ll kill me

Just start read already

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/**/**/*/*/**/*/*/*//

Previously: queen sharmishta send swara to guid shekhar amd sanskar

/**/*/*/**/*/*/**/**/*//*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Flip again to king Shekhar side, the cavalcade was stopped by now as the outside forest road isn’t known by them, actually most of them wondered how they went this far without being lost.

Sanskar: why we stopped father?

Shekhar: to reach the Queen palace there is only two safe ways, through the city itself which isn’t planned yet, other way lays on borders of the fire forest, and only few know it.

Sanskar: so we are waiting for a guide

Shekhar smile to his son, then head to speak to men: all of you had never print a toe in this land, and much thinking them as your natural enemies even when there is no wars among us. Fire and ice, right. But I ll give small advice, do not treat them as enemies, look at them as normal people, get to know them slowly, and I'm sure you will be surprised with what you will find.

Soldieries didn’t comment or object by anyhow.

Shekhar to Sanskar: I need to be in the tail with the men, I know they will be little disturbed, your presence in back and I'm in front…

Sanskar: will make them feel safe, and protected by the one they should protect, giving them mental value.

Shekhar extend his hand touching his son shaved face: lovable, just like her.

Sanskar knew that he is referring to his passed mother, Sanskar always had confused feelings about his mother as he should love her or hate her. But what matter in this moment for him that his father is blessing him.

He moved his horse and went to the back. After mints sound of horse was heard and king Shekhar smiled, he gestured Sanskar who was busy talking to group of soldiers when a black horse appear to the king on his horse.

….: king Shekhar..

Shekhar: swaraaa (Yes she was none other than swara but her face covered with veil totally) nice to see you health and well.

Swara: same feeling exchanging between us king.

Sekhar with blaming tune: swaraaa!!

Swara: don’t look at me its queen orders.

Shekhar: leave queen on me, ok. shall we move?

Swara: we need to little speed, it will be evening soon, so we would need to pick a pace, also please inform the cavalcade to be in only two lines as only this way is safe and its narrow, rest of forest full with traps.

Shekhar: I understand..

Shekhar passed his order through men and cavalcade started to move. Sanskar move with men and would move to his father, when he found him walking side by side with a girl on horse.

Sanskar in mind: she must be the guide. Huh what kind of Kingdome sent a female escort to the king of ice nation, such behavior, huh. Stupid decision. I barely saw her back, back curly hairs, black as moonless night. She talking with my father, and I can see how comfortable he is with her, his face features are so relaxed. How he can be such ease, this is his first time after long ago, right?

Sanskar was puzzled in his thoughts but he pushed them far and continuo the way. After a while a wild roar belong to some beast filled the place, as it is a forest right, the roar startled the horses of the cavalcade and one horse was frightened and went out the two lines.

Swara saw this and went running on her horse (Carefullll), she was fast and try to stop the horse and its uncontrolled rider, but horse was unstoppable now. With no choice left she hit the rider from opposite direction making him fall from his horse, while the horse continue running

Sanskar saw this and went angry to her direction: Samraaaat...... are you mad?

But then the roar of the horse was heard and all saw as the horse run to forest a spear launched to the center of its body and horse died In the spot.

Sanskar still barely see the girl back and heard her voice

"Are you fine? Had you been hurt?"

"no lady. Thank you so much for saving me, if you hadn’t moved I would have been passed by now"

"it's my duty. Please all be careful, this is a jungle more than a forest, so be prepared to any voices and have full control on your horses" saying this swara ride again to the front taking Sanskar sight and thoughts

Sanskar POV

When I heard her voice, I though some angel is talking. She had such a voice that makes you feel just peaceful. I wish I could have a glimpse toward her face, but her veil stopped me. What I want of her face anyway, her voice was really attractive, perhaps by the end of our journey I ll take her in my harem.

She again rode the way with father and this time we were more carful till we reached a golden gate that welcomed us wide open, the place indeed took my breath. Beautiful garden indeed and all people working either planting or cleaning.. I inhale deep air, and enjoy the sun for the first time in my life I feel its warmth… its bothering me abit but I can hold. I saw soldiers holding their coats tight as it must be affecting them more. I head to my father

"such beautiful father, I never thought fire nation would be that beautiful"

"indeed it is…."

Dad whisper last words "you said something my king?"

"No"

Soldiers came to us lead by a man, who great my father

"King Shekhar"

"Oh GOD… Shamsher Malik.. you still alive??"

"so do you king"

Both laughed and got more closer having hand shake for seconds

"Sanskar, this is shamsher malik, the head of fire nation army, old friend… shamsher, this my son Prince of Ice Sanskar"

"Your Son, ohh, welcome Prince. I am honorable by meeting you" shamsher said

I replied "the honor is mine, General shamsher"

Shamsher: you never bring any one with you king Shekhar, this is a first that number too.

Shekhar: all will be reveled in time shamsher.

I thought, that mean my father came here before, that too several times.. when and how? And how no one knew about this.

My thoughts were interrupt by shamsher

"the third floor in the palace is preserved for you only with special preparations for your stay. I ll lead your men you please forward to the queen. I am quite sure she is expecting you"

Both had an eye look I couldn’t get is, respect, warmth, regret, sadness. Something I never tested in my father before.

My father narrate to the men "General shamsher shall take you to your rest places, please follow him…. Come with me Sanskar"

Before I leave "a gain I am delighted to meet you general"

"feelings are on both ways prince Sanskar" he gave me a warm generous smile and I left

Sanskar POV over

After Sanskar left Shamsher whispered "it's time"

*************************************

Precap: Swasan meeting