Part 2 of Top Brock x sub Brian(requested)

A/N: this is part two. It'll be smut. Also Brock will be possessive of Brian in this.

Brock tops.

Brian bottoms.

Brian's pov:

I was sitting on my daddies lap while he was having a meeting with some gang. I was happily swinging my legs playing on his phone.

People think of us as Joker and Harley. I can be innocent yet suddenly be crazy and insane in a second. If you mess withy daddy, you mess with me.

"We want our money now!" Yelled the gang leader of the other gang. I didn't like the way he was yelling at me daddy. It made me pissed.

"If you don't get us out money," the leader, who's name was Mark, ran to daddy and I. He grabbed me, pulling me off of my daddies lap.

Because of his actions, the men of my daddy's gang got their guns ready. "I'll take your little boyfriend." My daddy's face got a really scary look on.

"You never ever threaten to take my little lamb! Grab him!" Marcel, Nogla, Tyler and Jon grabbed the man. Daddy grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"Take him to the torture room. Don't kill him, torture him for messing with your queen." The guys nodded and dragged the guy to the torture room.

"And you." Daddy turns to me making me gulp. "You are mine and mine alone! Mini! Evan! Take him to the sex room and tie him to the hook! Make sure he is naked."

The two nodded and walked over to me. Evan put me over his shoulder and started walking to the sex room. All the guys saw me naked before. It really doesn't bother me anymore.

We finally made it to the sex room. I was set on feet then stripped to my body. My hands were them pulled upwards, tied, then I got hanged on a hook.

This would be the first time that we used the hook. We never used to before. Whenever we use new things, my daddy reminds me to use out safe word. Which is red.

Our safe word is red because it was the color I had on when we met in the club. Ever since then, we had been using that word.

I looked up when I heard the door of the sex room open and multiple feet coming down the stairs. I noticed it was just the guys and my daddy.

The guys are used to watching us have sex. They really don't care. But they watch us because we might get attacked.

They all stand leaning against one wall with guns in their hands and knifes in the pockets. I suddenly moaned because two of my daddy's fingers were rubbing against my hole.
The fingers were slightly cold meaning it had lube. I gasped lowly when I heard my daddy whisper "Are you okay with all this?"

I nodded my head moaning when he slide his two fingers inside my hole. God I just love the feeling of my daddy's fingers thrusting in and out of my hole.

I love feeling the empty space be filled. Loved the feeling of my prostate being close to being touched yet not getting touched. Loved being watched while being fucked by my daddy.

I felt another finger be pushed into me. I moaned a little louder at the feeling of being stretched more. It felt sooo good. But do you know what would feel even better?

Having my daddy's cock in me. Oh fuck, I could just die by thinking of how big he is. How much he will fill me.

I whimpered when my daddys fingers slipped out of me. But I instantly stopped whimpering when I felt the tip of my daddys cock slip inside.

"Tyler, put a blindfold on my baby girl please." I saw Tyler walk to the sex wall, grab the blindfold, then walk towards me putting it on me.

I was soon consumed by darkness. Man did I hate the dark. All this darkness made me whimper. I calmed down when I felt my daddy rub my hips whispering in my right ear.

"There there princess. Daddy and his gang are here to protect you doll." I then felt more of my daddy go inside me.

I moaned out at how full I felt. With my daddys cock inside me, which managed to fill me up completely, was all I needed to cum right then and there.

But I knew I couldn't cum just yet. I had to wait for my daddy is tell me to cum. I felt my daddy thrust in and out of my slutty hole.

He thrusted with no mercy. I was all his and his alone. I was a moaning mess. But I screamed in pleasure when I felt my prostate get rammed into.

My daddy was forming hickeys on my neck. From what I could feel, it was a lot. Every so often, I would hear him whisper "Mine mine mine. All mine. No one else's."

I soon felt my stomach feel funny. Which meant I needed to cum. If i don't tell my daddy I need to cum, then I'll cum without warning. And that would be terrible.

"D-daddy! I-I need to c-cum!" I screamed out while moaning. I couldn't stop my screaming. It was all to much for me.

"Go ahead and cum baby girl." He whispered in my ear. Hearing his words, I cummed with a scream.

I felt my daddy cum inside me. He soon slowly pull out. The blindfold was off me by now. I was taken off the hook and set into my daddy's arms.

Daddy took me to the bathroom where he cleaned me off. He set me in some pajamas, which was just one of his flannels and some booty shorts.

I yawned out while curling up on my daddys bed. I was cuddling my daddy since he was lying in bed taking a nap with me.

The guys didn't want to nap so the stood around the windows and doors of the room to protect us. I really do love my daddy.