Meeting PAMA

Jessie struggled getting out of the Zombies grip. Surprisingly they were stronger than the ones they had ran into in the other worlds.

"Jessie." A robotic like voice came. She recognized it. But it was much bigger and louder and.....male?

"Where have you been?" The robotic voice came once again. The zombies suddenly dropped her on the ground. She stood up seeing white ground a machine kind of thing in front if her. She turned around as she dusted herself off and before her was a large screen with a giant face.

"PAMA?" She gasped. Oh no!

"Jessie." It smiled. "Such. Grown up. You are."

"You...too." She smiled weakly.

"How did you get here?"

"Um....I walked?" She knew what it wanted. And she was not about to give it to it.

"Jessica." It spoke again. It rarely called her Jessica. "Where is it?"

"I don't know what you are talking about." Jessie refused to speak again. She knew it would get mad, but she didn't care. PAMA could get as mad as it wanted.

"Don't be stubborn." It said. "You know where it is." Jessie gave it her back. She refused to speak and that made PAMA angry. "I don't want to hurt you Jessica." Jessie still didn't speak.

"Jessica!" She turned around to see Lukas and the rest of the gang.

"Shhhh." She motioned to him. He smiled sheepishly as the group walked onto where she stood. Lukas stood beside her.

"New comers." PAMA smiled.

"What the heck is that?" Lukas asked. Jessie only stayed quiet again.

"I am PAMA. " It answered.

"This may sound like a stupid question but what IS PAMA?" Jesse asked standing in front his friends.

"I am what you may call a computer." It spoke. "A thinking machine. But there has never been a computer quite like me." It smiled once again.

Jessica has heard this speech before. They made a big mistake coming into this world. Harper, one of her 'Aunts', barely got her and her mother out alive.

Flashback

9 year old Jessica is holding a small version of PAMA

"We'll always be friends right?" Jessie asks.

"Of course." PAMA promises. "I promise to never hurt my friends."

That promise didn't last very long.

"Alright." Harper smiled. "I got all the chips on some of the monsters. Lets get this computer working shall we?" Jessica smiled brightly and put down PAMA on the floor. Its smile glitched in and out before its entire face going red.

Moments later Chaos began.

"Run through the portal!" Harper told Isa and Jessica.

"Aunt Harper!" Jessica yelled as Isa brought her through. That was 8 years ago.

End of Flashback

"You're only making this more difficult Jessie." PAMA spoke to Jessica once again.

"How do you know my name?" Jesse asked.

"He wasn't speaking to you." Jessica glared at PAMA.

"Tell me where it is." PAMA spoke again.

"I don't know where it is." Jessie admitted.

"What does it want?" Jesse asked. The platform that they stood on shook.