Going back?

Ok so Umm since I'm new to this there won't be an actual updating time but once I figure everything out there will be!! Ok enjoy!! 😊
_________________________________
Rin's P.O.V

My old Gang members?!? The hell are they doing here?

" Why the hell are you whispering?"
Honestly they don't have whisper it's day time and we are outside... And we are in an alleyway.."are going to stare at me like I have five heads or are you going to talk to me?"

I asked getting kind of annoyed " No we just thought that you where going to walk away and ignore us....like last time" oh I get it now " You guys want me to become the leader of gang again don't you?" They all nodded there heads in response.

It's not like it's a big gang,without me there are four people in the group. "Why do you want me back so badly?" "Because we need a leader and a strong one to....dude without you we can't get into as many street fights-"

As soon as I heard street fights his voice faded. Because all I could think about was how satisfying it was to be in street fights. To feel my fist- 'STOP THINKING LIKE THAT' I internally scream at myself. I can't go back to that.

Why can't you Rin? Did you forget that all your friends don't care anymore? Or that these people know about your cutting habit? Or that they know about your strength and there not scared of you? Why not go back? You don't have friends Rin. That much you should know. Keep in mind that these people aren't friends either. There just using you. But so did everyone at Cram school.

There it is again that voice. That one dreadful voice that always speaks the truth. But before I can give them my answer my phone rings " ah sorry guys I've got to take this I'll see you all around" and I walked off....

Well tried to walk off. Just as I turned around someone grabbed my shoulder a pinned me to the wall. "WHAT THE HELL!?!" I screamed. Someone from the gang had pinned me to the wall.

They started taking. " No Rin, we want our answer now" they said in a deep gruff voice. I thought about it. My "friends" won't care if I can even call them that. My brother...if I do come home late he won't know. He moved to the other side of the dorm.. so I guess either way I won't get caught.

"Fine" they all looked at me " Wait what?!?" One of them said surprised "I said ok. I'll rejoin as the leader" I said calmly none of them are moving and that includes the guy pinning me to the wall "So are you going to hold me here all day or am I going to have to kick you till you let go?" He FINALLY realized and let me go.

I look at my phone screen to see who called me. The screen read...

(One missed call Yukio)

DAMMIT I'm in so much trouble he started to call me again so this time I ran off screaming. "MEET HERE SAME TIME."

After I was far enough away I picked up the phone " Hey Yuk-" I got caught off. " Rin! Where the hell are you?! You've been gone for almost three hours!!! It shouldn't take that long to get. Pocky and some groceries!!" Ah so he only cares about the food that I'm bringing with me not me in person.

"Sorry your highness that I'm taking to long. Or is it you can't survive without pocky for few hours?" I questioned I'm getting kind of tired of him yelling at me about stupid shit like this. "If your going to yell at me 'Yukio' then do the shopping yourself..." I said in a low irritated voice.

I think the thing that really caught him off guard was hat I called him Yukio. Not one of my silly nicknames that I gave him. Since he wasn't responding I hung up..

I stared to walk back to my dorm.. Where hell awaits.

Since I'm guessing Yukio is in his room I put everything down in the kitchen and back to my room..

My 'toys' I called them because calling them sharp objects. Just makes it worse then it already is.

Today was stressful and when days are stressful. I cut...

I got my 'toys' out and choose the knife my dad gave me. Not Satan by the way.

I slowly slid it across my skin.

|| Time skip 3min ||

After three minutes someone burst through my dorm door... Shit I didn't lock it.. double shit....

Yukio just caught me cutting..

_________________________________

CLIFFHANGER... if you want it call it that but here's your update not a very good one ( good just autocorrected to food) but I will.... I need to figure out a good way to end these anyway BAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Word count- 833