twenty seven

Ever since Draco and Hermione got together, they both already knew that this would be a hard thing to explain to everyone especially for Hermione's side. So, they had to keep it a secret except for Ginny and Nott, until the time has come for them to expose their relationship. The only time they can fully act like a couple is when the curfew starts and they have to make rounds at the school to make sure no students were out of bed; basically that was their excuse to be together during the night time.

Weeks after their detention, before halloween, everyone had agreed on Colin Creevey's idea to start a halloween party at hogwarts since it has never been done before in the whole wizarding world.

He's been handing out fliers about the halloween party to all the students, requesting that they should wear costumes and prohibits the use of polyjuice potion and transfiguration, because he'll be handling a contest for the best costume of that night.

The rest of the two weeks before however consisted of decorating the great hall with cob webs, jack-o-lanterns, and other muggle decorations Collin had back at home.

During hogsmeade day, Hermione, and Ginny finally got to spend the day shopping for costumes together. The only difference here in hogsmeade is that they don't sell pre-made halloween costumes, so they have to make their own.

"I've invited Harry and Ron to come to the party by the way," said Ginny, scanning through the shelves filled with clothings. "Hm, what should I wear?" She asked herself. Hermione had gone through robes and handed Ginny one and said,

"how about a dementor?" She chuckled.

"Yeah! That's a good idea. I'll just have to cut and stitch some few parts and i'll be good," Ginny grinned. "What about you?"

"Oh, I don't know yet,"

"Let me guess, you're going to wait till you find out what Draco's going to wear on the party so you two could be that one annoying all matchy couples?"

"No! Why would I do that? It's just that.. I don't really know if I'm coming," she bit her lip.

"How come? This is the first halloween party we've been to,"

"False, I'm from the muggle world, we celebrate it everytime"

"Show off." Ginny rolled her eyes playfully. "I have an idea," said Ginny, picking up a three pairs of large cloths. "Wow, what am I going to do with that?" She said sarcastically.

"Oh trust me, we can work our magic on it!" Ginny winked.

~

"What the hell is this?" Draco clutched at the flier for the halloween party. "It's a party, have you ever been in one?" Said Theodore.

"This is ridiculous. I won't go." Draco groaned, jumping back into his bed.

"Don't be such a killjoy, Draco! I mean, think of it this way, it's a muggle party. Expect your girlfriend to be there,"

"All right, but I won't wear any stupid outfit everyone's been planning" he scoffed.

"What a wuss!" A familiar voice had shouted from outside the dorm.

"Is that?" Draco paused, as the door swung open to see Blaise finally back at hogwarts. "Anyone missed me?" He smirked.

"You wish," Theodore threw him a pillow.

"By the way Pansy's back too. Now that this comeback seemed a lot more interesting because of the party, why don't we go ahead and make our costumes?" Blaise suggested.

"No thanks, I'll be in my room. Call me when the party starts" he nudged himself in his pillow.

"Mate, the party doesn't start in about three days" said Blaise.