THIRTY-FIVE

~Jenna~

"What do you mean we have to build a house before two?" She asked with worry in her voice. Her eyes were burning holes on my face, I had to look down at my hands.

"That's what exactly what I mean..."

"Jenna! A house can't be done in four hours!" She shouted. I looked up and see her clenching her hair.

"I know. I know. But you know this pack better then me. There has to be a spear house sitting somewhere, then we can start to build the house."

"There's millions of house Jenna, I just don't know who's has it or not."

"That's why we can look for four hours." I said giving her a smile, but her glare made me almost drop it.

"Jenna-"

"Please Janet. Please. This is all I'm asking for."

"Jenna"

"Janet please." I stared hard at her while she still had her glare, but slowly it's started to fall and her shoulder sagged. She then sighed while closing her eyes and running a hand over her face.

"Fine. Fine."

I felt my lips grow into a huge smile, but I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her and give her a hug.

"Thank you." I said while I pulled away. She gave me a soft smile.

"Yeah. Yeah. But this is only time Jenna. The only time I'll walk around looking for houses, I already did it with Zelix. I didn't think I have to do it again."

"Trust me, this is the only time."

*****

Me and Janet split up. She went to the south side and west, while I went to the north and east side.

I already knocked on mostly half of the north side, but I would always have a door opening with a different face. I would always ask how they are doing and I say I was just doing a check up around the pack grounds.

So far everything was fine with them, and they would ask if I wanted to come in but I would always say no thank you. Then I would go on to another house.

I checked the north side already now I already got some of the west side covered but still. No house was empty.

I sigh while I walked up the stairs to an older looking house and simply knock twice. I heard the wood creak inside the house by each step they would take towards the door. I rocked on my toes and heels and waited till they answered.

I heard the locks unlock and then slowly the door creaked open. The inside of the house was dark but what stood out was her shiny bright red eyes with a mix of gold in them.

I felt my mouth drop and my eyes grow wide. Then slowly the door open further open and the step and girl with shiny blonde hair step out. Her skin was some what tan while she was the same height as me.

Her face was in a glare while she crossed her arms across her chest while she leaned on the door post. "What now, Luna." She spat. I felt my eyes brows furrow together.