The Presidents Daughter

"Watch were your going nerd!" Someone said knocking me down, while sending my books flying.

I sighed as I started to pick them up. Once I got up I saw the person who called me nerd a few seconds ago was standing in front of me wearing a smug expression.

"What's wrong nerd? Cat got your tongue?"

I looked around and saw that we have drawn a crowd.

"What are you mute?"

I continued to stare at the boy. He was extremely good looking with dark brown hair which seemed to be sticking out in all directions. He also had dark brown eyes.

I rolled my eyes and started walking away when the boy grabbed me and slammed me against the lockers. I heard a few gasps from the crowd.

"Listen nerd, I don't know who you think you are but no one walks away from me when I talk to them. Got it?"

"You don't own me. So I suggest you let go of me before I do something you'll regret." I said in an annoyed tone.

He started chuckling. "Oh so the nerd talks."

I heard a few people snickering. He then let go of my arm. "I am gonna let you go nerd. But trust me this isn't over."
*
Alice "Ali" Montclair has a secret she's the daughter of the man who runs the country- the President. When her father dropped the news that he was gonna run for president eight years ago. Alice was happy for her dad until her whole life gets turned upside down, however it also meant becoming home schooled. Fast forward eight years Alice finally gets the chance to go to back to school and it wasn't any regular school it was high school. When she angers the schools bad boy. Her life gets even more complicated. She starts to struggle with school, friends and above all being the President's Daughter.

Cover Credits: nerdysaleena