First day of the semester

At the guesthouse, like every morning everyone are getting ready for their school and work. In room 4, Chaeng got up early than Mina. She immediately took shower and getting ready to go. Before stepping out the room, Chaeng took a glance on her roommate, seeing that she is still sleeping and still with her mask on.

"Why is she still with her mask on?" Chaeng talked to herself. Then she began to go out. She opened the door and was surpised to see Jihyo was standing there and about to enter their room. Chaeng ignored. Jihyo immediately ran to Mina to wake her up.

"Mina-ya! wake up" she shook Mina's body to wake her up

Mina was startled. She began to wake up and grabbed her phone only to see what time is it.

"Hurry! Go wash yourself. We need to leave in 15 minutes or else we missed the bus!" upon hearing Jihyo, Mina ran herself to the toilet. Usually she takes around 20 minutes to take shower and dress herself. Now, she has to take only maximum of 5 minutes to wash herself and the rest to dress and put some make ups on. 14 minutes has passed. Fortunately, she was done. 'Ah.. this is not good sign for the first day' Mina screamed in her head.

------------
(At JYP University)

Chaeng POV
Somebody was patting me on my shoulder from the back. It was Jungyeon. I don't usually care to befriend with other people but this blonde short haired girl kept on bothering me that finally I gave up to ignore her but befriended her instead. Since high school. Of course now we are not in the same major. She's taking dance major and I'm taking music class. You must be wondering how did we know each other right? although we have different majors, we still have to take classes that are compulsory, you named it.. English class, Mathematics and more. Before I entered this university, I was a student exchange in Japan during my high school. I mean I was picked to be an exchange student from Korea in Japan for about 6 months because of my perfect score in all assessments. I was really a smart student and still I am. I could get all straight A's except for this one subject - MATH. I hate calculation and even hate the problems that I should be solving when even my own problems are not solved. Haha.

So for that reason, since high school Jungyeon kept on borrowing my notes and copying my homeworks. I don't know how she survived when I was away but she did contact me sometimes asking for answers. She never failed to keep me restless. But now, here we are.. we're still bestfriends. She's the only friend that I have. I do still hangout with her and her friends but only Jungyeon is the closest one.

People said that I'm arrogant. Hmm.. maybe yes. I admit that. I just don't like to associate with people. I especially hate dealing with dramas. Not even trusting in love. Talking about love, I once had a boyfriend. Just once. That guy named Woobin. At first, it was merely fling type of feeling but I gathered my courage to try to work on that relationship. So what I did, I confessed to him.. well, I was so stupid that time. He was one of the famous guy in school. I doubted that he would accept me during time. BUT surprisingly.. he did accepted me as his girlfriend. HE ACCEPTED ME. Wow.. But hey it was a nightmare for me. Why? I found out that he accepted me as his girlfriend was only a show. He played the dare game with his friends and the bet was me. ME.

After I found out that was actually happened, I decided to break up with him. It was hurt but I felt satisfied. After the incident, I become more introverted than I was before. Became more insecure to be played with my feelings and my sincerity. Therefore, the only friend that I have is Jungyeon. We shared secrets. Jungyeon might be the playful one, she likes to joke around with her nonsense or not funny jokes but she still can be trusted.

"Chaeng-ah!" Jungyeon spoke to me with her loud voice

"Oh Jungyeon-ah.."

"Let's have lunch together later. My treat!!! I received my allowance from my dad.. haha"