7: Getting Along

~Mingzhe Dei: South Gate~

"To enter or not to enter. 

"To enter or not to-- --"

"Stop killing the flowers, Bright... They look so pitiful. So innocent and beautiful... And you are simply plucking them and slowly inflicting torture on them by pulling out their petals one BY one!"

As Ulla said so quite dramatically, Bright laughed and threw the exhausted and pitiful flowers away. Patting himself off some dirt, he raised his hand to shield his eyes from the bright sunshine and looked on the horizon for any sign of Lea and Raize.

"We have been waiting for over 4 hours, you know."

"Yes, yes. But we can't just leave. Otherwise, they will never know where we'd gone." Said Ulla, trying to restrain her stomach from growling too many times.

"Shall I go hunt for food....?"

"You know you'll die if you do."

"But I thought you believed in my strength~!!!"

"Only against certain beasts... But do you see that one over there?" She said pointing at a direction.

Bright turned his head towards the end of the point only to see a gathering of Hawk-Lizard flying beasts. A gulp escaped in his throat. "R-r-right... Forget I mentioned anything heroic."

"You never did! Well, almost." Ulla chuckled. "Do you want to go back home?"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I suppose so. I don't really know."

"What?! Why?"

"It's just that there are too many unknown things you can learn here. Like those beasts for example... They look quite unique and maybe some day, I can conquer them all."

"Not gonna catch them all huh."

"That too."

"You are right though. There are too many things to see here, but don't you have a family and friends you miss? A lover too, maybe?"

Bright shook his head. "They'll live. Tee-hee?!"

Ulla was speechless at Bright's optimism, rather, "Maybe you are not really taking this seriously yet..."

"Maybe." Replied Bright blankly. "I'm hungry now...."

"Don't start whining now... I am too!"

"Your bag?"

"You wanna try paper?"

"No thank you." He replied with his tongue sticking out. Ulla gave a chuckle in response.

"Hey, so there are 2 capture targets in this capital, right?"

"Oh! Right."

".....Don't just forget about it..."

"Sorry, sorry. I sort of decided to separate the whole thing together. I mean, we are not really gonna get involved, right?"

"Suppose so... I'm kinda interested to find out about the heroine who posses infinite possibilities... I mean, how do you think she looks like? Her personality? Who do you think she is gonna choose between the SIX superior guys?"

"In the game-"

"Okay. I know. You can end up with just about anyone in the game, but we are not in the game now are we?"

Ulla was surprised at this. "Your mind is actually working....?"

He let out a pout, but shrugged it off. "Yea, yea. So, what do you think?"