三十

TIME SKIP - SEPTEMBER 12th, 2020

INSTAGRAM
Sign in:
Email: minahstrawberry@e-mail.com
Password: ringalingadingdong

+++

12739 likesminahstrawberry: happy birthday to my 27 year old pinkmon! ps, you still owe me something for breaking my lamp <3 #grandpa

12739 likes
minahstrawberry: happy birthday to my 27 year old pinkmon! ps, you still owe me something for breaking my lamp <3 #grandpa

View 1639 comments

dancemonster: what the fuck minah... still love you tho <3
taetaelien: that's my girl :)
pedoalicia: ew what the fuck is that?
hobihobi: @pedoalicia a masterpiece
manlykookie: i should have never taught minah how to photoshop pictures... now my eyes are burned, oh man holy shit i need holy water

+++

Hoseok looked up at Minah with an unreadable expression on his face, a single red rose resting in his fingertips as he kneeled down to her.

"You should only look at me... Whenever I see your smiling face, I get so happy... I-is it because I like you?" He murmured, grabbing her pale hand towards his warm one. His eyes looked down on the floor embarrassingly before meeting her bright pupils full of sparkles.

"I don't even care... I lost... because I fell for you." The silence was deafening as he stared at her with hope.

"Hoseok... You should know that my favorite flower is an orchid, you little piece of shit!" Minah yelled, throwing the fake plant on the floor. "And what you said is so fucking cheesy! If you want to confess to Nayeon, don't say those shitty words!"

"At least he didn't confess yet. You know what Namjoon said to me?" Soonyoung sneered, flicked her boyfriend's forehead. "'It's the first time that I've like someone this much. Even if the world is filled with enemies, I will protect the woman I like... because whatever happens, you're still my woman." Everyone cringed and Yoongi yelled, crouching down on the floor and covering his ears.

"Ew Namjoon, why the fuck would you say that?"

"Shut up, I thought it was romantic, okay?!"

While everyone was arguing, Minah looked around her surroundings. It has been three years, but she still had everyone close to her. She was soon graduating with an art diploma, her part-time job was giving her a stable income of money and she was still going on strong with Taehyung. In fact, they moved in together a few months ago.

Speaking of Taehyung, he was acting very nervous these last few days. Always stuttering around her, disappearing at random times, she started to wonder what the hell that man-child was doing. Right now, he was suspiciously whispering something to Seokjin. And her curiosity bubbled up.

+++

Taehyung called the waiter.

"How may I help you, sir?"

"A drink, please." He asked before winking and waving the male waiter off.

After the later walked away, Minah turned to her boyfriend and raised her eyebrows questionably.

"Did you just wink at him? What the actual fuck, are you gay or something?"

"H-Huh? Did i wink?"

Minah eyed him suspiciously and was about to question him even more but the waiter came with a glass of strawberry infused vodka for Minah and a cup of coke for Taehyung. "Anything else you need? We have this special dessert for couples, it is in fact extremely appreciated by all."

"Then we'll have that later, thank you. Oh, and take your time, please..." Tae said before winking again.

"You fucking winked again."

"No, no I didn't, you're just very delusional."

Minah squinted her eyes and took her cup of vodka. "You didn't tell the waiter to spit in here right?"

"What? Why would I want you to have an indirect kiss with another guy?"

"Then what are you planning, spit it out boy. You've been acting strange lately..."

"I'm not planning anything okay? Just drink it already Minah..." Taehyung whined.

"Ugh ok fine, cheers to whatever the fuck happened today!"

They cheered with their glasses. They started to talk and eat their food, giggling about stupid stuff and laughing at every pun.

Minah noticed that Taehyung kept on staring at her cup. "Is there something on my cup Tae?"

"H-Huh? N-No it's just... you drink so slowly Minah."

"AHA, I GET IT NOW! You want me to get drunk don't you Tae?"

"No! No that's not it..." Taehyung stomped his feet against the ground and started whining. He stuffed his face with spaghetti and pouted cutely.

After five minutes, her cup was almost empty. Minah started to chug the rest, but it was a bad idea. On the bottom of the glass, she noticed a few letters. When she read them properly, she almost choked on the vodka.

Taehyung noticed it and patted her back, handing her a tissue

Taehyung noticed it and patted her back, handing her a tissue. He gave her a nervous smile and squatted down, slipping out a velvet box out of his pocket.

"Choi Minah, will you marry me?"