Back

BTW, THAT BEAUTIFUL PERSON IS REN FROM NUEST. I LOVE HIS SO MUCH 😭 Here are some others before the story... SORRY.

 SORRY

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

It was around 7pm and your grandma wanted you to go home so you could get ready for school the next day. She didn't want you to miss another day so she persuaded you.

She told you that she'd be out of the hospital soon and that she wasn't going anywhere. You trusted her and left.

"Be a good girl (Y/n)! An make sure you make up with your boyfriend and friends so you can be happier!" Your grandma calls as you and Oikawa walk out of her room.

"He's not my boyfriend! I'll be sure to.... some how."

Oikawa was now walking you home, wanting you to get there safely.

"Your grandmas really nice! And maybe you don't have to keep telling your grandma that Kuroo isn't your boyfriend." He wiggles his eye brows.

"I-I never think about those things... Kuroo and I are just friends." You tell him, blushing a bit.

"Not for long~" He laughs.

"I don't know... Kuroo is still mad at me. I just want to be able to hang out with them again, without Kiran telling me not to.." You explain.

"Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine once you explain everything." Oikawa gives you a reassuring smile.

"But I also don't want to tell Kuroo about Kiran... I haven't had many friends but I feel like I know how it feels to lose them... It's not fair for her to because of a mistake.."

Oikawa sighs. "It's her fault. You shouldn't be nice and considering to a person who has been acting like this all their life. Kiran use to love in my neighborhood a long time ago. I know."

"I guess... but still."

"You're way too nice (n/n)-chan!" Oikawa laughs and pats your head.

You laugh too.

"Wahh I don't want to go to school tomorrow!" Oikawa whines as it both get closer to your house.

You laugh. "I'm not sure if I want to go back tomorrow either. I think I still need some time to be able to talk to...them." You reply and Oikawa puts his arm around your shoulder.

"It's ok (n/n)-chan! I wish the best for you. Just take your time. Maybe they'll come to you?"

"I guess I'll have to see when I get to school." You stop which Oikawa does a little after.

"Something wrong (n/n)-chan?" He asks, confused of why you'd stop. "T-thank you for helping me...again. You made me feel better when I was upset and I appreciate it." You bow to him. "I'm glad I could have a friend like you."

Oikawa stares at you in awe, with a small blush on his face. "M-my pleasure... I'm glad to have met you too!" He smiles and you return one too.

"Ok, let's get you home (n/n)-chan!"

~~~~~~

After you got home, you immediately took a shower. You felt like it would make you feel a little better, and you were right. After doing that, you quickly made yourself lunch for the next morning.

"Should I make lunch for Kuroo again...?" You asked yourself. What if you couldn't say sorry to Hiroko, Ayano, and Kuroo tomorrow? Then you'd have wasted it.

You decided you'd make one more just in case. After adding more food to the boxes, you went to your bed.

Before setting your phone on your table, you check to see if anyone called you. You knew that no one probably called you while your phone was dead, but you couldn't help but check.

There was nothing. No texts, no notifications, no calls.... no nothing.

You thought that maybe they were really mad at you. You'd be upset with yourself too if you weren't listened to and pushed away.

Hoping that you'd be able to get them to forgive you, you put your phone on the table and walked to your bed.

You jumped when you heard a loud ring and you rushed back over to your phone. There was a text, so you looked at it.

"Good luck (n/n)-chan! I wish you luck!"

~Oikawa ༼ つ◕(oo)◕༽つ

~~~~~~~

That morning, you woke up a little before your alarm and got ready. When you were done, you grabbed your stuff. "I'm heading ou-" You stopped saying goodbye to your grandma, which was in the hospital and not in the house. You frown as you walk out of the door.

When you get to school, you change your shoes and walk to your classroom. While walking, you see Ayano and Hiroko walking from another part of the hall.

They look at you then look away with frowns. Unable to talk to them, you try to ignore your sadness and walk to class.

You felt scared to go up to them and apologize. You thought that maybe, they'd yell at you or something. But you guessed that you sort of did deserve it.

You walk in and take a seat at your desk. You pull out your things to put into your desk. When you try to put the things into your desk, it wouldn't go all the way in. Curiously, you put your hand into the desk and feel a box.

You pull the box out to see a small blue box with no name on it except a tag.

"You'll know who! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ"

~~~~~~~

It's funny because I usually write my stories on google docs. I pasted a 300 worded version of this on here at first but then I thought I should write more 😂 I didn't want you guys to read a really short chapter again so I just wrote a lot on here. Sorry if there are spelling mistakes. You can tell me and I'll fix them (didn't check).