Chapter 24 <3

This is dedicated to @jlap11 since she took the time to read my story, comment and vote on every single chapter :) thank you, I really appreciate it :D x

______________________________

A/N: So yeah I uploaded early since I had it wrote :) also there is a preview of my next story at the end if you're interested :D It's at the very bottom... 

_______________________________

Recap:

Out of nowhere I got lifted off my feet, and I tried to scream but someone covered my mouth with a cloth… I felt so helpless that there were people a few feet away and I couldn’t scream for help!

I tried to hit them, bite them or kick them but they easily restrained me… I was helpless…

“I have her…” I heard a man’s voice mumbled.

I could feel myself fading into the darkness but not right before I got thrown into some kind of van…

The last thought I had was tonight the night I would die? ….

________________________________

Chapter 24:

Tate’s POV:

I pushed myself up off the little kid’s bed, well I feel like a paedophile… I thought to myself. I dragged myself all the way to the door, because I had to get my ass up and go find my amazing girlfriend.

And you are probably saying what the hell, how is he already sober? And to answer your question I am nowhere near sober… I basically walked into the door because I forgot that I still had to open it!

I pulled open the door and the music was blaring, there was sweaty bodies pressed up against the walls sucking the face of each other, I just zoomed past them well more like staggered past them and made my way down the stairs… so I can be the one sucking the face of someone in particular…

I reached the kitchen when Ayla came storming up to me looking frightened out of her mind… “Tate, Zoe she’s not there… I went to go outside and find her to wait with her but she isn’t there. She wouldn’t move without telling someone, we have to find her… I’ll go get Chace.” She panted and stormed off before I even had a chance to get a word in…

All of a sudden, I felt very sober! I stood still and tried to process what my little sister had just told me, I couldn’t move… Zoe couldn’t have been kidnapped; there is just no way…

She was only left alone for literally 10 minutes there was no way! My hands started to tremble and my breath came out in pants… I was angry, no scratch that I was furious!

Who is their right mind, would go after my Zoe? They have no idea what they are after getting themselves into…

I saw a couple that were standing by the side door, I trudged up to them and pulled the ape of the girl, he looked familiar but I couldn’t put a name on him…

“Have you seen Zoe?” I spat out, I didn’t mean to talk to him like that but I couldn’t help myself… seriously if you were in my position and someone had just kidnapped someone you love with all your heart… you would in no way take it lightly.

He must have seen my expression because he looked terrified, while his stupid little one night stand stood there checking me out, stupid slut… “No I h-haven’t, I s-swear”, He managed to stutter out.

“Well thanks for nothing”, I hissed in reply.

I stormed over to a bunch of girls that were drinking in a circle and asked them the same thing, “Have you seen Zoe?”