IHMFB : TEN

"Soobin?!" Yeonjun said, but before that, he said something that wasn't nice to hear, or at least to Soobin, 'Fucking faggot'.

As Yeonjun saw Soobin, he quickly removed his hands to the kid's collar and let go of him. Soobin entered the locker area, and glared at Yeonjun.

"Fuck you, Yeonjun. Literally, fuck you." Soobin growled, and walked over to the kid.

"Hey, are you alright?" Soobin asked softly, and then help the boy sit up. Lucy and the other guy started laughing, losing their interest, and began walking away on their own.

Yeonjun watched closely as Soobin helped the kid stand up.

"I'll accompany you to the nurse."

"N-no need, my f-friend will help me up. Thank you." The kid said softly, still shaking because Yeonjun was still there.

"Then let me drop you back to your friend, is that fine?" Soobin started, but the kid shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." The kid answered and smiled. His smile is achingly to see for Soobin. The kid slowly got up, and hurried away.

Soobin heard Yeonjun sighed behind him. "I d-didn't mean to do that."

"I know." Soobin started, and Yeonjun looked at him.

"You didn't mean to call him a 'fucking faggot' and punch him in the face and stomach for being gay. Yeah, sure, you didn't mean that." Soobin said sarcastically, and then saw Yeonjun look a little guilty.

"They t-told me to-"

"Oh? So now your work is to impress people and do whatever they say even if it means hurting someone? Yeonjun, you did that because you wanted to! Keep that in your thick head." Soobin snapped, and then took a step closer to him.

"Do you know how pathetic you are? How goddamn ignorant and rude?" Soobin added.

Yeonjun grabbed his arm, "Soobin, please lower down your voice. Can we talk about this somewhere private?"

Soobin scoffed, "N to the fucking O, because damn dude, you might hit me too! And don't you dare fucking touch me, you asshole!"

Yeonjun felt his anxiety triggered, memories flashing in his mind, he tried to focus so he tightened his grip on Soobin's arm and pulled him along, taking him up the stairs and to the dark 4th floor where the art room was.

They reached the art room, which they entered, and then Soobin pulled his arm back.

"I didn't really mean to hurt him! I just slammed him against the locker, but I swear, I wasn't the one who punched him in the face and stomach!" Yeonjun said, and Soobin rolled his eyes.

"You shouldn't do that in the first place!"

"I know! I know I shouldn't have, but I'm so fucking confused right now! You know every person has their own problems, and I shouldn't have taken it out on that poor kid." Yeonjun lower his head, letting his ass fall on the table behind him and gripped his dark blue hair.

"Then act like it, Yeonjun! You're a fucking asshole! Stop bullying 14 year olds! How about you pick on someone your own size? Or better yet, don't pick on people at all!" Soobin snapped. There was a long pause after that, Yeonjun still clutched his eyes shut.