|Introduction|

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Six twelve-year-old best friends go on one crazy adventure in search of a dead body in the summer of 1959. On the weekend trip, they learn lessons that will last a lifetime and create a bond that'll never bend.

♡♡♡

book started - 9/26/17

book finished - 10/5/17

♡♡♡

Kaitlyn Miller, a girl with a curious soul and a mind that moves a thousand miles per hour.

Ella Stanford, a girl extremely selfless with a beautiful heart full of nothing but love.

Chris Chambers, a secretly sad boy with a leading spirit and a loyal fire inside him.

Gordie Lachance, a brilliant boy with a shy attitude for most and a grieving heart.

Teddy Duchamp, a broken boy with a crazy attitude that needs to be shown love.

Vern Tessio, a clueless and dorky boy with a big heart and an easy given sense of humor.

♡♡♡

Kaitlyn stood at 5'3 1/2, with long brown highlighted hair and brown eyes

Ella stood at 5'3, with long blonde hair and blue eyes.

Chris stood at 5'8, with short blonde hair and blue ocean eyes.

Gordie stood at 5'6, with short brown hair and brown eyes.

Vern stood at 5'5, with the shortest brown hair and blue eyes.

Teddy stood at 5'7, with medium lengthed brown hair and brown eyes.

♡♡♡

boy, estimating their heights was difficult