Chapter Fourteen : New Beginning

~Chapter Fourteen : New Beginning~
~Start~

**********

"Master."

A familiar voice echoed inside (Y/N)'s head as she kept her eyes close. Thinking it was in her dream, she resumes her peaceful slumber. However, the voice did not let her do so.

"Master!"

The voice got louder, as if trying to grasp (Y/N) out of her own world and back to reality, where she belongs. With a bit of irritation, she grumbled as she turned to her side and hugged the blanket closer to her body.

"Master, wake up!"

However, the warmth of the blanket was pulled away harshly and (Y/N) shievered as soon as she came in contact with the cold. She whimpered and try to open her eyes to see who just got in the way of her and the blanket's relationship. Upon opening her eyes, (Y/N)'s eyes instantly were burned in contact with the light. It took her eyes a few moments before getting used to the light and her blurry sight was beginning to get clearer and clearer. It was just seconds before she saw that familiar orange hair and emerald eyes that belongs to someone she knows all too well.

"Wake up already, Master!"

"A...Akito?" (Y/N) muttered and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She yawned and stretched before looking at the clock on the desk beside her bed. It shows that it was five in the morning. "It's so early...What's the matter?"

"I know, Master. But aren't you the one who said to wake you up, earlier than usual?" Akito asked, tilting his head as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Don't tell me you forgot..."

(Y/N) blinked twice before giving out a nervous smile at Akito. "F-Forgot about what actually?" She asked, her fear increased when Akito's aura began to change, clearly saying that he was annoyed. (Y/N) also took noticed that Akito was wearing his full uniform, which made her pale because she finally remembered what she forgot but nope, too late. She already asked.

"It's the first day of school, Master." Akito said, eyes twitching. (Y/N) gulped and mentally prepared herself. "It's the first day of school yet you forgot!? What if I didn't wake you up!? You even said that you'll be the one who will make breakfast for everyone!"

"I-I'm sorry!" (Y/N) apologized as her hands was placed on her ears. "I promise I'll remember next time~!"

Akito sighed. "Damn it, you're so hopeless, Master..." He said as (Y/N) laughed nervously at him, as if apologizing. "I guess I have no choice then. I'll help you make breakfast, in the meantime, Master should get ready."

(Y/N) lightened up and smiled at Akito, who was already walking away. "Thanks so much, Akito~!" She beamed at him.

Before leaving, Akito looked behind his shoulder with his cheeks puffed and red. "Idiot Master..."

**********

It's been six years since the day (Y/N) and the cat boys met each other. During all those times, the six of them has grown to be fond of each other, even those who didn't get along at first and even now, the six of them still relies on each other. Of course, they've grown both physically and mentally, well, if you include some of their childishness that remained within them, they can still somehow differentiate what's good and bad. Their personalities, however, didn't change one bit, but that's what makes them, well, them, right? But that's not all, however, for (Y/N), that is.

In these past years, (Y/N) was helping them cope up with their new life, try to overcome their fears. She wants these cat boys to live their life without remembering their past as much as possible. They did, which was progress but (Y/N) knows it's still in their buried in there mind, so she try to not bring herself or others to talk about anything related to their past. But that aside, today was a special day for everyone. Well, for some.