I didn't know that my heart could beat that fast

After seeing Mina's face, Chaeng was surprised.. 'Myoui Mina? that ballerina..???!' she talked to herself. She was really surprised but her hand was faster than ever, she immediately grabbed her bag that fell down, afraid that Mina is going to wake up. Chaeng immediately stepped out the room. When she stepped out the room, the 3 roommates (the maknaes) were about to leave as well. Chaeng didn't say anything, she only bowed a little then she left. The maknaes were surprised "What is that..? did she just bow to us?" said the dubu Dahyun.

On her way to the bus, Chaeng was still surprised and repeatedly asking herself. 'Is that the ballerina that I know?.." she wondered. She even pinched her cheeks to see whether she was dreaming or not. 'Ow it hurts.. Really??? It was not a dream???!' she was too shocked but yet at the same time, she's too happy. She immediately grabbed her phone and wanted to text her bestfriend, Jungyeon to deliver the good news.

(At the same time)
Jungyeon already arrived at the University. Of course she was smiling ear to ear, waiting for someone.... her girlfriend, Momo. Well.. who isn't excited to see their loved one. Jungyeon might be staying up all night without even sleeping to look forward for today. She heard the sound of her phone. She looked at her screen phone 'Lion Cub' and as she was about to open the text, she saw Momo. There you go.. she didn't read the text from Chaeng. Jungyeon shyly approaching Momo, who was looking so gorgeous like any other day. Well.. they were awkward.. to the max! but they walked next to each other and went to a cafe inside the University.

As they arrived there, Jungyeon bought themselves 2 ice americano and a strawberry cheesecake. As they both were seated, Jungyeon shyly started the conversation. "Gomawo.. for accepting m-me..." Jungyeon was stuttering but she couldn't hide her smile. Momo didn't reply her but instead replying her smile instead as she took sips of her ice americano. Anyone who was there could actually feel the love is in the air. They talked and keep talking. Of course it was awkward as they were from friends to lovers. Both of them definitely couldn't hide their excitement. As they were done with their morning-date-breakfast. They had to go to their class. And oh yeah, you can tell the boy is Jungyeon here. Of course, she sneakily grab Momo's hand. Their hands interwined! and so just like that Jungyeon walked Momo to her class. Jungyeon didn't have any class that time. "Text me later Momoring" she whispered to Momo who was about to enter her class, Maths. Momo nodded and waved her hands.  Then, Jungyeon left. Suddenly, she remembered her bestfriend's text. 'Oh yeah!! Chaengie' she immediately opened up Chaeng's text.

'Ostrich!!! I think I got a good news to tell you!  Come and meet me quickly!'

Not responding to Chaeng's text, she just called Chaeng to find where she is right now.

----

(At the guesthouse)
As usual, Mina just woke up. She didn't have any class in the morning. And great.. at the same time, Jihyo barged in... with a toast bread in her mouth. "Morning, our penguin..." while sitting on Mina's bed.

"Don't you have a class?" Mina asked

"I'm free the whole day. But I'm gonna stay at my parents tonight so I have to go later.." said Jihyo, still chewing her toast bread.

"Ah really?"

Jihyo nodded.

"Where are others?"

"The roommates left already. Pinky oppa and Nayeon unnie are in the kitchen having their breakfast"

"I better greet them.."

So Mina dragged Jihyo out of the room and went to the kitchen. She greeted Pinky oppa and Nayeon unnie. Nayeon unnie who was enjoying her tall size toast is offering Mina to eat some of hers, Mina took a bite. Pinky opaa said "Mina ssi, you don't have class today?" Mina shook her head. "But I have dance practice this afternoon" she added.