8| Bipolar Much!

B I P O L A R M U C H!

W O R D C O U N T: 1457

I turned to my right shoulder first offering my salam and then to my left

I turned to my right shoulder first offering my salam and then to my left. I then cried to ALLAH telling him about the happenings of yesterday, telling him how my husband refused to protect me when he was supposed to. I wouldn't be lying if I said that I felt a lot better after crying in sujood.

Yesterday was something I would like to forget forever. Yes, Huzaifa had hit the lad quite brutally and saved me from the worst.

He kept on apologizing for everything when it wasn't even his fault. He dropped me back to my place since Humza had already left without me.

I didn't even know why I was crying till then, maybe it was because of my poor serendipity. Luckily aunty and uncle had both gone off to sleep. So when I came back it was only bibijaan who had ushered me in and cried for me like a mother.

I had stopped crying as soon as I reached home. I guess it was because of what I had seen in the hallway when I was going back to my room.

Humza and malika shamelessly clinged to each other's body. They entered a room in the further end of the floor, obviously to do things that disgusted me.

I was right about this man. I hated him with every ounce of my being. Earlier I had begun to think that maybe I was too quick in forming a perception of him but now as I think, I was completely right.

No matter what he does now, the hatred and disdain that I feel for him shall never leave my heart.

Folding my prayer mat, I placed it at it's rightful place, then switched off the air conditioner and opened my door allowing in fresh air.

The other doors in my floor stayed forever shut. I took my quran from the cupboard and recited it.

The broken pieces of my heart now falling into place as I read a verse of surat taha,

"Fear not, indeed, I am with you both; I hear and I see."

Offcourse, I know ALLAH sees it all and has been with me throughout.

I was done with it too when I heard a knock on my door, turning around, my teeth clenched and I felt anger surge within me.

Humza stood there in all his might. He was dressed up in his white inner and blue track pants. I know I could see remorse in his eyes but it doesn't matter to me any more. I looked at him, throwing daggers his way. He deserved much more than daggers.