It was a mistake?

After the sudden kiss, Chaeng couldn't sleep the whole night. The moment that Mina acted her aegyo and kissed Chaeng kept on repeating on Chaeng's mind. 'How can I sleep?...' Chaeng kept on smiling and covering her face. From time to time, she stole a glance to look at Mina. Mina was sleeping soundly. 'How can that ballerina princess sleeping so soundly..while I'm stuck here and couldn't sleep!' Chaeng groaned yet smiling. Of course she couldn't blame alcohol. She kept on rolling on her bed... until morning.

-----
(The next morning)

Chaeng POV
I couldn't sleep all night. I'm pretty sure I got eye bags already. ALCOHOL!!!! Then suddenly I remembered that Mina drank a lot last night. Ah I should buy her some hangover soup. I grabbed my wallet and jacket to go out to buy hangover soup for Mina. I tiptoed so that Mina won't woke up.

I managed to buy the hangover soup. All the way home, I was smiling foolishly. Can't stop. That moment kept on rewind and play inside my head. I don't even bother people were staring me as if I'm crazy. I was walking and you know, hopping like crazy. Not too long after that, I finally reached our room. OUR ROOM. I chuckled. Again, I opened up the door slowly and tiptoeing.. so that Mina won't wake up. I put the hangover soup on her bedside table and similar method that she used the other day. Post it note, yeah post it note. So I wrote down..

Eat some soup when you wake up. You sure drank a lot last night. - Chaeng

I hurriedly washed up myself and get dressed to go out. I went out the room and my phone rang. I checked.. it was Jungyeon. 'Ah right I texted her last night..' I received her text saying.. "Mina? Yes. waee?" I was about to reply her but I think it would be complicated if she couldn't understand me. So I'll just meet and talk to her.

------

Mina just got up. She felt dizzy. Of course she wouldnt't remember what happened last night. People say that it would takes time for their memory to send the signal to their brain... so she might not be able to remember now. But sooner or later. 'Ow..my head hurts. Did I drink too much last night? she touched her head. She turned to see if Chaeng was still on her bed. No, Chaeng left already. Mina then tried to grab her bottled water on her bedside table which she saw a container with the post it note. 'What a thoughtful roomie..' she thought and was smiling.

As to cure her hangover, she then ate the hangover soup Chaeng bought for her. Then she took a nice 15 minutes shower. Yes she got an english class today at 10.30am. So she had to leave before 10 am. As she was done showering and she took her time to get dressed up and put some make ups on. Pretty..as always. As she went out from the room, she saw the maknaes came out from their room.

"Are you going to school now?" Mina asked

"Yes.." said Somi

"Let's go together. Unnie also have a class to attend.."

They nodded.

"Do you feel better now, unnie? you were really drunk last night" said Kim Dahyun as they walked out the house

"Oo.. did Chaeng carry me to our room?" Mina asked out of curiosity

"Yes.. we offered to help but Chaeng refused" said Tzuyu with a blank face

Mina smiled. So the four of them went to the university together.

-------

(At JYP University Cafe)

Chaeng asked Jungyeon to meet her at Uni cafe. While waiting, Chaeng was diligently writing her lyrics.. after the incident last night, she managed to get some ideas..ideas were flowing like a water turbine..and it goes like this