3

"U-uh well um... Ireallylikeyoulikeloveyoubutidontknowhowyoufeelsoimscaredtosayit"
She said it so fast I could barely keep up! But I did understand most of it and I blushed and giggled
"what d-did I say something wrong?" She asked worriedly
"not at all tiger cub, by the way i love you too" I smiled and leaned over to kiss her cheek. She blushed tremendously and got up, and grabbed my hand. We already paid for the meal, so she took me outside and started walking until we were at a more private area.
She pulled me closer to her and kissed me on the lips, I put my hands around her waist and pulled her into me more.
We broke away from our kiss, and we both smiled at the same time
"I love you Mina, will you be my penguin? I promise I'll keep you safe" She smiled and looked at me.
"Of course Chaeyoung!" I hugged her and whispered in her ear "I was already yours to begin with though" and kissed her cheek, leaving her blushing like crazy.
I held her hand and started walking to her place, after a few minutes she took her keys out and opened the door, she pulled me in and started kissing me.
After we finished kissing, she closed the door properly and said "So this is my house! Can you stay over tonight babe?"
I blushed at the nickname and nodded. she quickly showed her around the house and then showed me her bedroom. I sat on her bed and she closed the bedroom door, she was looking at me like prey, I couldn't look away, she looked so fucking hot oh my god.
Chaeyoung slowly walked over to me and sat on my lap, facing me. She started kissing me, it was different this time, we were french kissing and she suddenly stopped and whispered "can we?"
me being the smartass I am, said "can we what hm~" while smirking. She pinned me down and started kissing me again, we stopped and she said "you know what I want Minari, I want you".
I blushed and whispered "then you can have me". After she heard that the tiger started to kiss me passionately, while trailing her hands around my body.

No ones POV -

Then Mina woke up.
"MINA! YOU'RE AWAKE! YOU PASSED OUT I WAS SO WORRIED!" Chaeyoung shouted while trying to look serious. She was scared, but less now that Mina was awake.
"h-huh? What happened?" Mina asked. She was on the floor, being held up by Chaeyoung. She couldn't stop thinking of what she was dreaming about, she was blushing like crazy.
"we were talking and you randomly fell! I'm guessing you passed out! Did you get any sleep last night?! Mina don't do that to me again I was so scared!"
"well.. I did have some sleep!" that was a lie, and Chaeyoung knew it. Mina isn't telling her that she stayed up all night playing elsword, she was scared of how she would react.
"hmm... I'm trying to take your word for it okay? I'm just glad you're up now." Chaeyoung said as she hugged Mina. "Is it okay if I stay over at your place to make sure you get some sleep?"

Minas POV -

She wants to stay... At my house!? Mina calm down she's just worried! I could feel my cheeks burn up ahh! She's gonna think I'm an idiot!
"Okay! I'll text my mum! Sorry if my room's a mess..." I said shyly as i pulled out my phone and texted my mum.
"it's okay!" She smiled at me so brightly, gosh I wish I could look at her like this forever.
"oh! my mum said you can stay! Shall we get going then?"
"Sure!"
We started walking, our hands kept slightly touching, suddenly Chaeyoung held my hand! I looked away because I knew for sure I was blushing. We walked peacefully to my house.
I got my keys and unlocked the door.
"hey mum I'm home with my friend Son Chaeyoung!" I yelled as we walked in.
"Alright hun! have fun, theres snacks on the bench for you guys!"
"Thanks!" I took her hand, got the snacks and went upstairs. I first showed her the bathroom and everywhere else other than my room. I opened my door and said "sorry again for the mess..."
"it's fine Minari~" Chaeyoung exclaimed. She took off her shoes, and then ran and jumped on my bed. AHH!!! She's so cute I can't!
"Are you gonna join me or just stand there staring at me" she laughed as she patted the spot on my bed next to her.
I closed the door and gladly sat next to her.
"so what do you want to do?" I asked.
"Hmm... Oh! What about we ask about each other!"

[A/N: I was going to make Mina's dream real but I didn't want to fast forward the story too quickly 😂😂 p.s there was more but i erased it, so you can only imagine what Mina was going to dream about. Please keep reading!]