LXXIX- The Present

*Indie, I tried to stop him, I'm sorry.*

Indianna rubbed her eyes as Kal's voice woke her and she frowned. *What?* She gasped when the door flew open and Rogue walked in, smiling happily. *Oh.*

"Sister!" Rogue said and clapped his hands. "I'm glad to see you... alive."

"I'm not."

"Oh, now don't be a downer," Rogue smirked and glanced round the room.

Greyson's room.

"Miss him? Of course you do, how, I do not understand, he wasn't nice," Rogue tutted.

"Neither are you," Indianna said slowly and sat up in bed, her body tense and her hands clenched into fists.

"Ah, but I admit it and embrace it," Rogue grinned and kicked the door shut with his boot, making Indianna jump. "Don't look so tense, I'm not going to hurt you, baby sister."

"Too late."

"Oh, you'll get over that," Rogue said dismissively and walked over to Greyson's wardrobe and flicked through his clothing. "Ooh." Rogue held up a scarf and arched an eyebrow. "You sure he wasn't gay? This scarf is definitely not straight."

"Put his stuff down," Indianna said, she tried to sound forceful, but she was frightened.

"Why?" Rogue asked and walked over to Greyson's desk and flicked through books that were scattered on it. "He's dead."

Indianna flinched and closed her eyes.

"You sooner you accept it the better," Rogue said. "He's dead. Gone. Poof-"

"Stop!" Indianna yelled and Rogue smiled.

"That's it, that's the anger I want. It livens you right up, sweetheart," Rogue nodded. "You're a right bore otherwise."

"What do you want?" Indianna asked.

"Can't a brother come and visit his little sister?" Rogue asked innocently.

"What do you want?"

"To let you know that I have complete control," Rogue said simply.

"I'm aware."

"Fantastic," Rogue smirked. "So, Indianna, when I want you to do something, no matter what it is, I want you to do it. Okay? No questions asked. No resistance. Nothing. Am I clear?"

Indianna swallowed and nodded. "Clear."

"Super!" Rogue exclaimed. "Now, I need your help with a little problem."

"My help?"

"Of course," Rogue nodded. "Now, I'm debating what to do with our mother. She tried to run away. It was foolish, she knew she couldn't escape. Shall I kill her-"

"No!" Indianna gasped.

"No?" Rogue repeated. "She did betray you, remember? Spied on you? She led to the events that caused your mates death."

"You killed him!" Indianna spat.

"But he wouldn't have been there unless Iris hadn't let you out."

Indianna looked at her hands and a tear slipped down her cheek. "I killed him," the whispered.

"Sure," Rogue nodded. "That works too, lets go with that. You killed him."

Indianna whimpered and Rogue laughed.

"Stop being so weak, you didn't kill him," Rogue said. "Don't be pathetic and miserable and act like you did. I killed him, well I have the order, but it was me. All me. And I rather enjoyed it."