9| Cover Your Hair

C O V E R Y O U R H A I R

W O R D C O U N T: 1216

We gape and peer at each other for what seems like eternity or perpetuity

We gape and peer at each other for what seems like eternity or perpetuity. Both of us refused to back off.

"Humza babe here you are. I have been looking for you." A female voice scatterbrained me and I at once forestalled and averted my gaze from him.

I glanced at Malika as she entered my room. She was wearing his shirt from previous night and she looked like a model with the perfect figure as always. I remember seeing them last night in front of their room kissing desperately. He could give her his everything, I wouldn't care now. Now that I remember it clearly, it was Malika who had come the first day to my place with him when he had abused me for the very first time.

"What happened to her face?" She pointed with revulsion.

"It doesn't concern you." I riposte. No way in hell am I going to listen to her blabbering. A scowl immediately appeared on her face and she was all ready to swallow me down.

"How dare you speak to me like that? You filthy piece of trash." She snarled and clutched on to Humza's arm, who I guess for some reason remained as still as an idol. I on the other hand do not wish to become the object of scorn here.

His gaze still pierced through mine as if scanning my every being. "We all know who's the filthy little piece of trash over here." I combat.

"Babe stop her before I slap her across her face." The guts of this women.

"Get out of my room before I do something. Just leave." I can't believe I was fighting with this woman. I have never had a cat fight but these people have forced me to.

"Watch us then." And with that she turned Humza to herself and
captured his lips with hers. I could really feel the bile rising in my throat. I was that kind of disgusted and abhorred with the sight before me.

My chest was nearly blazing. That man was without a backbone. Now I know why Maliha was all set to kill this women. She was that vexatious, irksome, infuriating and what not.

I simply looked the other way and walked past them and then out of the door. I cascaded down towards the kitchen and drank almost a bottle of water to stop myself from vomiting.

It was early in the morning and nobody was awake. "Do you even sleep at night Anaabiya?" As if on cue bibijaan entered the kitchen while clutching up her hair into a bun. She was all set to prepare the breakfast for everyone.