chapter eleven

Jungkook's P.O.V

Three weeks have passed since I first kissed Taehyung, since our first make out session, since realizing I like to kiss boys... well one boy in particular.

We haven't kissed since then sadly because I needed to focus on my feelings for him and his lips only send me straight into confusion. So I've been around him, observing how my body reacts to him. He has been touching me less, much to my disappointment. But I realized his eyes crinkle cutely when he smiles. His giggle sends little waves of fondness to my heart. His voice is one of the most comforting things to be heard when we're talking about life at night. And his touches send tingles up my spine, waking up every part of my body and when I say every part, I mean every part. It's embarrassing to say the least.

He's currently lying on his bed reading a Japanese book for his studies, a little stuffed Eevee tucked underneath his arm. His soft brown eyes stare attentively at the foreign words while his tongue peeks out of his mouth cutely. I catch myself sneaking glances at him way too often for it to be normal. I drop my phone on the mattress and face him from my side of the room.

"Kim Taehyung", I sigh and this catches his attention because I never use his full name.

"Kookie", he smiles sweetly, putting his now closed book on the nightstand.

"We need to talk"

And immediately tension grows in the air. 'Good going Jungkook', the sarcastic voice in my head says.

"About what?" I can tell he's nervous from the way his eyes dart to every corner of the room except for my face.

"Come here", I motion for him to sit on my bed and he hesitates noticeably. He slowly gets up and sit next to me cross legged.

I stare deeply in his eyes, slightly drowing in them, "I-I think I know now what-"

Knock knock

"God damnit", I mumble and get up to open the door. Who ever is at the door will have to deal with my bad mood.

Seong

"Hi Jungkook", she waves with a bright smile on her face.

"Oh... hello Seong", I smile back awkwardly. I have been trying to avoid her for weeks since I last kissed her. I fear she's interested in me and I'm bad at rejecting people.

"I realised I hadn't seen you in ageees", she exclaims, "So I figured, why not visit the cutie?"

My cheeks burn at the nickname.

"Oh um Taehyung was it?", she peeks from behind me and I only now notice he's standing behind me.

"That's me", to her he might sound friendly but I hear his voice is strained. He's not happy to see her.

"Can you leave us alone for a second? I need to speak my Jungkookie for a moment", her hand closes around my bicep and I notice her eyes widen at my muscles.

Taehyung raises his eyesbrows at me and I can practically hear his unspoken answer in my head. He shrugs after I sheepishly smile at him and steps out on the hallway, slamming the door behind him.

"So...", Seong begins flirty," How have you been?"

She takes a few steps forward and I in reply step backwards. She flutters his eyelashes at me, and it takes me a few seconds to figure out she actually expects an answer.

"Good." I gulp.

"Good." She nods with that everlasting innocent smile on her face. She's nothing like that. She isn't innocent, not like Tae.

I'm lost in the moment, mostly freaking out, until my legs hit the side of the bed.

I stumble backwards and bounce on the mattress. She falls on top of me, by some miraculous coincidence. She giggles, which I think is supposed to sound cute but it's nothing compared to Taehyung.

The front door opens again and I see the dark brown hair of Taehyung walk into the room. He freezes when he sees the scene in front of him, on his bed.

"I only came back to grab my book", Taehyung explains monotonous when he notices Seong's death glare," Sorry for interrupting your... moment". He storms out of the room and slams the door shut for a second time this day.

I push Seong off me once I feel her hands on my chest, trying to unbutton my shirt. "What are you doing?" I freak out just a bit.

She rolls her eyes," Uh having a nice time? Don't you want to have a nice time with me?" She pushes out her chest and I'm not impressed at all.

"What? Are you a virgin or something?", she scoffs, seeing my reaction.

I flush at her words but Taehyung's voice rings in my ears. I'm only sixteen. It's okay to be one.

"Yes, a matter of fact, I am. Problems with that?", I sneer and her eyes widen.
"Now get out of my room because I'm not getting in your pants", I point at the door and in huff she runs out.

When I know she's out of the hallway I run out myself to look for Taehyung but I don't have to look far. He's sitting a few doors further in the hallway, with his back against the wall and his knees tucked underneath his chin. The book is pushed out in front of him with his long arms. I chuckle at his reading position. He hears me laughing and glances shortly at me before going back to his book.

"That was short. Couldn't hold it for long ay?", he says without any trace of humor in his voice," I suppose you'll be washing my sheets".

"You know I wouldn't do-"

"The worst fact is that you know I have feelings for you but you still do this!", he yells out in frustration, slamming the book down on the ground.

"But-"

He gets up and stalks my way fuming. "Why Jungkook? I know I am a boy and all but don't my feelings matter to you, don't my-"

"Will you just shut up for a second!?", I yell in frustration," And let me talk now okay"

He shuts up immediately but still glares angrily. I find his angry face oddly cute. I step forward until I'm so close I can feel his breath on my face. He holds in a breath when I cup his face in my hands. "You know what I wanted to tell you earlier before that bitch interrupted us?"

He shakes his head slowly.

"I have figured out my feelings Taehyung. And they scream at me what for an idiot I was to reject you three weeks ago", I admit, seeing his features soften.

"And you know what? I just want to fucking kiss you already Tae because nothing else seems to exist when I feel your lips touch mine", I take his hand in mine," So will you maybe, hopefully, please, be my boyfriend?"

Taehyung's mouth falls open," W-what?" It's only a slight mumble.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

For a moment I'm scared he'll be the one rejecting me now. But his face breaks into a grin and he smashes our lips together in a moment of pure bliss.

"Yes, oh my God , yes Jungkook, I'll be your boyfriend!"