Part 5 : Bedtime

Flashback :

***********************************
Dinah was giving Rosie a bath…well she was trying to give her little girl a bath. Somehow Dinah was wetter then Rosie, there was water everywhere and bubbles all over the place.

"Ducky! This is not helping anyone."

Rosie just giggled at her Mami.

Dinah growled but that just made the little girl giggle even more and she tried to growl as well. Then another laugh filled the room, Dinah turned around to find Normani standing in the doorway watching to two.

"Mommy!" Rosie yelled and splashed the water hitting Dinah in the face. She ended up with a mouth full of soapy water.

"How come this never happens when you give her a bath?" Dinah asked after spitting out the water.

Normani just shrugged as she lent down to sit next to her wife and grabbed the small pink duck bath toy and placed it into the water.

"She's old enough to have her own bath now right?" Dinah asked desperately.

"She's four Dinah…she could drown or get sucked down the drain." Normani answered.

Rosie busied herself by playing with her toys.

"Well…can't we just like not wash her then?"

Normani just gave her a look.

"Ok, fine but next time you can give her a bath." Dinah pouted.

Normani just rolled her eyes and kissed her wife on the cheek.

"Eww, Dinah your all wet." Normani giggled.

Dinah not at all subtly swiped her eyes down to Normani's cleavage and smirked.

"I am now." She whispered.

"Dinah. " Normani giggled and lightly slapped her on the arm.

"What? I can't help it if my wife is gorgeous. Can I Ducky?" Dinah smiled at her daughter.

"Buutiful mommy." Rosie gave her a big grin.

"Aww thanks baby, your beautiful too." Normani replied.

"What about me?" Dinah asked feeling left out.

Rosie scrunched up her nose and shook her head. Normani burst out laughing, Dinah looked horrified.

"Oh I see how it is…I'm just gonna go then and take my ugly self out of here." She replied and began to get up.

"Nooooo Mami! Your pretty." Rosie yelled making Dinah stop and sit back down.

"Damn straight I am."

"A total MILF." Normani whispered in her ear.

Dinah just smirked at Normani and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Alright Ducky it's time to get out now." The blonde instructed.

Normani got up and grabbed the pick and purple butterfly towel as Dinah stood up trying not to slip on the wet floor. Normani handed the towel over to her wife.

"Ok, up." She told her daughter.

Rosie stood up and Dinah wrapped the towel around her then lifted her out of the tub. The two walked out of the bathroom and into the little girl's room. Normani was there getting the girl's PJs out. Rosie was squirming around in Dinah's arms.

"Ducky stop wriggling, otherwise I'm gonna start calling you worm."

"Nooooo." Rosie giggled.

"Well keep still so mommy can get you into your jammies." Dinah told her.

Normani helped dress her daughter while Dinah got her bed ready and grabbed a book to read.

"Okie dokie Rosie lets go to bed! Yay!" Normani clapped.

Rosie scrambled into bed and propped herself up ready for her story. Dinah sat down on the small chair as Normani took a seat on her wife's lap.

"What are we reading tonight?" Normani asked.

"Where is the Green Sheep?" Dinah informed her.

"Ooh I love that one." Normani clapped looking at Rosie.

"Me too!" Rosie clapped as well.

Dinah smiled at her two girls then opened the book and cleared her throat.

"Here is the blue sheep. And here is the red sheep. Here is the bath sheep. And here is the bed sheep. But where is the green sheep?" Dinah read.

The blonde continued to read doing silly voices and getting into the story.

She had to read it twice because Rosie was still wide awake.

"Where IS that green sheep? Turn the page quietly…Let's take a peep. Here's our green sheep…fast asleep." Dinah softly finished the book for the third time.

Rosie was now asleep too. Normani got up and carefully tucked the girl in and kissed her on the head.

"Nighty night Ducky." She whispered.

Dinah moved in and kissed her daughter too.

"Sweet dreams baby."

The two women quietly moved out of the room and turned the small night light on and closed the door.

"Ugghhh now we need to clean up the bathroom." Dinah whined.

"We'll just do it tomorrow. Come on I'm sleepy." Normani took her wife's hand and dragged her to their room.

As soon as they closed their bedroom door Normani crashed her lips onto Dinah's surprising the blonde.

"Mmmmm…I thought you said you were sleepy?" She asked as Normani attacked her neck with her lips and ran her hands down her body.

"I lied." She smirked before she undid her wife's pants.

Dinah raised her eyebrow.

"I love the way you lie."

Normani stopped what she was doing and looked at her wife with an amused look.

"What?'

"Did you just quote a song to me?" She asked with a giggle.

"N-No."

"Aww Dinah your spending too much time with Mila. "

Dinah smiled.

"I like spending time with my Walz."

Normani just smirked and ran her hand down between the Blonde's thighs making her moan, she then brought her hand up to Dinah's eye level.

"You're so wet baby. " Normani replied.

Dinah whimpered as she watched her wife slowly suck her fingers dry. Normani gave her a sexy smile before she lowered herself and hiked Dinah's left leg over her shoulder.

Dinah tried not to scream out, she didn't want to wake her daughter up…that would just be far too awkward.

***********************************

NORMINAH IS REAL!!