Her Lips Do Something To Me.

Zack POV

I am staring daggers at Jacey, "Why the hell do Dylan keep asking me about you?! Did you tell him something?!" She gives me a confused look, "I didn't tell him anything. Why are you getting upset with me and not him?!"

She walks more into the room and glares at me, "You could have told him something about what's going on between us." She rolls her eyes and go to go sit on her bed, "Why would I tell him that? You're already blackmailing me, the worse you could do is tell everybody that me and you are having sex."

I sigh in frustration, "Do you and Dylan date?" She lays down on her bed and looks up at the ceiling, "No we don't date. Why? Did he tell you that or something?"

I shake my head no, "No. It's just that y'all are always with each other and he always kiss you on the lips or cheeks."

"Can I ask you question?" I nod my head and she sits up, "Be honest. Do you have any type of feelings for me? Dylan thinks you do, I want to believe him but I know it's not true." I am still surprise by her forwardness, she has a little hope in her eyes.

"I told you this so many times, I don't like you and never will. I just like your body." She slaps me in the face and starts crying, "You are the biggest asshole I have ever meant! Why can't you just say a simple no?"

I touch my face and feel a warm spot on where she had slapped me at, I know I have a handprint on my face. "I told you a thousand of times I don't like you! Why do you want me to like you so much!" I grab her hand before she could hit me again.

"Because you're different from most boys. I wish I could get over you but I can't, and all you do is be mean to me and hurt me." She pulls her arm away from me, "I hate myself for liking you everyday, I hate myself that I cry every time you hurt me!"

I reach over to wipe her tears, but I stop myself from doing so. "Please just leave. I'll see you tomorrow." I sigh and grab my things and leave, as I am leaving her crying grows louder.

Next Morning

I'm on my way to school and the situation with Jacey last night kept replaying in my head. She said I'm different from most guys and yet I treat her like she's nothing.

I make it to school and go up to Tina and the girls, "Where are the boys?" They all look at me, Jacey has puffy and red eyes. She is wearing sweatpants and a hoodie today. "They went to go get us some breakfast." Layla answers.

Jonny and the rest of the boys arrive as soon as Layla answers my question, "Here you all go. We just stopped at McDonald's, since we know what everybody get from there." Tony say as he passes out the food to us.

"Jacey, you okay?" David ask while hugging up on Christy as she is eating, Jacey smiles at David and nods her head, "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just tired that's all." She looks at me and then turns away quickly.

The bell rings for first period to start, "We don't have to go to class Jacey. We finished the class and already took our exams for it." She turns and looks at me, "I forgot we finished that class. Where's David?" I point down the hall, "He went to walk Christy to her class. He'll probably stay in that class with her or call one of us."

"Let's go chill on study hall." She nods her head and follows me to study hall, "Jacey I'm so-." She holds her hand up and shakes her head, "There is no need for you to apologize. You say sorry and then you hurt me a few hours or days later."

I keep my mouth shut as we sitting at a table. Not many people are here. Usually this area is for people who are skipping class or anything. I pull out my sketchbook and start drawing.