Beau

Hey guys and thanks for the endless support.

Goal is down below 

General Pov: 

"Why were you acting weirdly?" Sophia asked a now silent Axel. They went with Aiden to meet Ava. The little girl didn't dress like a princess for once and that surprised, no shocked Sophia. She questioned her little cousin's sudden change and the answer shocked her more. Bless lately babysat Ava. Sophia was meant to do so but she had work and all. So her friend offered help. Sophia didn't think much of it and accepted it thanking her friend endlessly. Yet the rebellious blond surly influenced the little girl. She talked to Ava about princesses and how they lamely wait for their princes charming. She told the little to change the dress and go be a hero herself and that was exactly what Ava started to do. She came dressed in a pair of jeans and a flowery t-shirt. She is growing up and being serious, she said and that made Sophia smile. Yet she knew that she must have a word with her new best friend.

"Ava said that I am nothing but a lame prince and that you can do better without me around." Axel said as he eyed me rapidly and turned back to the road 

"Bless filled the little girl's mind with feminist talk. She said your lame but okay." Sophia explained to him remembering how his eyes nearly popped when a little girl called him a lame prince.

"Okay..." He mocked and kept on gazing away from her

"Do you have a problem with being okay?" Sophia asked surprised by how he is making a fuss out of a little girl's words

"For you, I want to be more than okay. and Ava mocked me and Aiden a lot. She called us "Beau" and "Cinderfella". I was "Beau" you know because Aiden is blond? I a manly version of Belle." Axel grumbled making Sophia laugh. Her cousin is surly clever and will turn into an amazing strong woman one day. Since Bless is also becoming her new nanny, she will become more sarcastic for sure.

"Beau, that's a good nickname." Sophia said between breaths

"Gem, I swear..." Axel grumbled threatening 

"Call me Gem and I will call you Beau." She threatened back

"This is nonsensical. Gem and sweetheart are both cute nicknames. Beau is just ridiculous." Axel huffed as the mansion came to sight.

"No it is not." Sophia playfully said earning herself an annoyed look

"Bless must be kept away from Ava and You" Axel noted in a serious way remembering how the latter made Sophia dress in a revealing way and how she pushed her to walk away from him and even find another man.

"Bless will soon be your sister in law." Sophia joked but her heart kind of knew that Mitchell will find a way to settle down with Bless. 

"Hope not." Axel said in horror 

"It will be fun." Sophia happily cheered 

"Will you really be better without me? Were you better without me? " Axel questioned suddenly making her glittery eyes dim and become dull

"Why did you take Ava's words to heart? she is just a little girl you know?" Sophia questioned avoiding his staring gaze. The car now was silent. The engine no longer roared. Not a voice invaded the growing silence between them. They were progressing. Axel became caring, sweet and all. He even hugged her closer when Aiden was around. But will he doubt himself and them whenever anyone criticizes them?

"I just want us and you to have the best...I am trying to redeem myself for those two horrible years." He answered back gathering her hand hand in his and holding it tightly