[news]

F.O.X's Comments on His Working Relationship with FORECAST's 5UN Paired With Their Newly Photographed Skinship Impress Fans
April 28th 2017

Netizens were excited to hear F.O.X's comments about 5UN after the "Behind The Idol" interview with rookie group FORECAST, which revealed F.O.X's frequent songwriting work with FORECAST's leader, 5UN. On his own interview he confirmed the young songwriter's stories, stating he does in fact go by Seo Woojin in the company. "C.S is truly my home away from home. Everyone there is family, whether they're a trainee, manager, producer... and whether it was years ago when I was a trainee, or now. " F.O.X stated in his interview.

Fans didn't have any doubts in their mind about the two and their amazing songwriting skills, however recent photos revealed their working relationship goes past simply helping each other out.

Fans and other paparazzi found F.O.X and 5UN outside of Maple Tree House (a restaurant about 15 minutes away from C.S Entertainment via car) waiting for a table to be open. They captured pictures of the two sitting on a bench outside of the restaurant, 5UN resting his head on F.O.X's shoulder as they talked. Fans said 5UN's eyes were closed most of the time.

Many fans are commenting on their close brotherly relationship that F.O.X had mentioned in his interview after the trainee fair, before FORECAST's debut. Spending so much time with each other, fans are hoping the two are working on a song together that would hit #1 on the charts as FORECAST's next single, or F.O.X's next comeback.

Fans also reported that F.O.X helped the likely tired 5UN up, patting the younger on the back when they entered the restaurant.