The Heiress - Introduction

Introduction:

----------------------------------------------

Others say that only plants, animals, and mortals live in this world.

What they do not know is apart from that, a portal to enter another world hides beneath those beliefs and there are creatures living…

IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD.

A portal that only one race of creatures got the skill to open…

The Sorcerer/Sorceress. They hold the highest position of the so-called witches/wizardries, magicians or spell-casters clan. Meaning witches and wizardries are their apprentices. Aside from learning potions, spell chanting etc, Each of them have a special unique talent which they can discover as early as their childhood, or as late as their adulthood.

They practice it along with magic or sorcery and use it especially when putting someone under a spell. Their intelligence is way beyond the limitations of the intelligence of a mortal and of an immortal. They can manipulate the world around them. They can deceive their observer or target by creating and using illusions.

Although Sorcerers are not immortals, they live for thousands of years, like any other creature in the other world.

A Sorcerer/Sorceress is the ONLY ONE who can open the portal that separates our world from the otherworld.

The race of the Sorcerer is very powerful. It is considered ROYAL and lives in the Lairhart Kingdom. 

The Lairhart Kingdom is an IDEAL kingdom. This kingdom has a calm atmosphere, fresh air, and relaxing environment. Trees, flowers, and plants can be seen everywhere. Different creatures live happily and peacefully in this place. Their races are not a hindrance to get along with each other.

The otherworld was once ruled by only one kingdom, the Lairhart Kingdom. Until treacherousness incident happened, and caused for the otherworld to be divided into two Kingdoms.

The other kingdom lies on the darkest area of the otherworld. It is the Arunafeltz Kingdom. 

The Arunafeltz kingdom is the total OPPOSITE of the Lairhart Kingdom. This kingdom is covered in darkness. No trees, plants, and flowers stay alive in this place. PAIN, TORTURE, and DEATH are your punishments if you come without permission coming from the royal palace. This is the reason why trespassers NEVER got out of this place alive.

This kingdom is ruled by a race of immortals who owns great power of evil…

The VAMPIRES. Vampires are night creatures. They only come out at night because the sun can hurt them or kill them. They have fangs, an angular face and a waxy complexion- looking pale and drained. They have no reflections, so when they look in mirrors, they don’t see anything. They have the ability to change or transform into an animal like bats, rats, cats and ravens. They have the power to control the animals that they can change into. Vampires need BLOOD to survive because it is their elixir of life, without blood they will die. The blood gives them energy, power and replenishes their body. It is the key to their IMMORTALITY.

The Lairhart Kingdom and the Arunafeltz Kingdom are surrounded and resided by the following ‘high races’ of creatures:

The WEREWOLVES. The werewolves are living creatures who have a human-built figure that has the ability or the power to transform into a wolf. Once they transformed, they have all the characteristics of a wolf. They have long hair and sharp teeth. They may run on all fours like a wolf, but may sometimes run up right. In their transformation, their eyes are the only thing that does not change. A FULL MOON causes their transformation and also causes them to act more violently. Werewolves are more intelligent, dangerous, and fierce than a regular wolf. They have supreme strength, powerful sense of smell, great vision, and addicted to blood.

The WITCHES. The witches practice magic and cast spells. They are women who wear tall, pointy, black hats. They wear long dresses which are purely black. Some witches have their pet which is a black cat. They bend over bubbling cauldrons and ride on a broomstick. The male version of witches might be called WARLOCKS.

The WIZARDS. The wizards are mysterious creatures. They can manipulate the world around them through magical means. Most wizards, both men and women, are often depicted as old, white-haired, and (for men) with long white beards. Wizards can be distinguished by their appearance. Some wizards commonly wear robes or cloaks and pointed hats. These are often brightly colour and spangled with stars and moons, astrological symbols, or with magical sigils. Wizards may accessorize their wardrobe with magical props, such as crystal balls, wands, staves, books, potions, scrolls or tinkling bells.

The ELVES. They often depicted as a beautiful/handsome creatures who loves to help their served kingdom.

There are lots of mythical creatures living in the otherworld. Other creatures decided to keep silent and not to deal with the complications in the other world.

The last set of creatures living in the otherworld is the so-called..

SLAYERS.  

A slayer is a threat for every one of them in the otherworld. The slayers hold the HIGHEST form of strength and skills. They are as FAST as the vampires, as STRONG as the werewolves, and as INTELLIGENT as the Sorcerers. Lastly…

They are IMMORTALS.

But due to the rapid growth of the race of the slayers in the otherworld, other creatures used to form a big group to kill them one by one in order to prevent the growth of their race. And these killings lead the cause of their EXTINCTION.

Slayers are extinct. That’s what they thought, only to find out that there is still…

ONE SLAYER LEFT LIVING.

What will be the last slayer’s role in the otherworld???

Will the said slayer still be a THREAT to everyone in the otherworld?

Is the said slayer A FRIEND? or a FOE???

-------------

Add me for updates! :)

FB: AleexJin Stories
Twitter: @aleexjin
FB Page: The Heiress

Love,
Jin