Chapter 1

Elenor

Elenor

12 years later

Elenor POV:

"Elie wake up you have to come to the packhouse with me today" I heard Jem yell from downstairs.

" I'm up give me a second to get ready," I responded.

So, let me explain what has happened this past 12 years since we joined the lone wolf pack. We told them everything that happened at our old pack except for something. Like the fact that I shifted at five, and we also told them we were Omegas at our old pack. The last one was hard to convince them because they couldn't believe that two little Omegas could survive on their own. We were made Omegas in this pack since that's what we told them we are. We did everything possible not to get noticed.

After Jem turned 16, we moved out of the packhouse and got our own house in the forest away from everyone but still close to the pack. She has become my guardian; we had to hide the fact that I could shift. We also had to fake my "first" shift. We went back to our old pack after we got settled in our new pack. It was a ghost town now everything was destroyed; nothing of our old pack was left.

So that brings us to the present time, I am 18 and Jem is 19. We both graduated High school at the same time, so now we work at the packhouse as most Omegas do. Which was a good thing about this pack they don't treat Omegas bad like others do?

I walked down the stairs to see Jem waiting for me. "Took you long enough," she says.

"Well sorry, I don't want to look a mess like someone" I tease her.

She gives me her, "I'm about to murder you" look. The only problem it doesn't scare me, so I laugh at her.

"Okay crazy let go we are already late," she says as she walks out of the house. I walk out after her and lock the door.

(Their house^^)Even though it was just the two of us, the house was pretty big, especially for two Omegas

(Their house^^)
Even though it was just the two of us, the house was pretty big, especially for two Omegas. The only reason we can afford anything is that when we went back to our old pack, we found a secret safe that had all our packs investments in them. So, we decided to keep them and have done well with them. No one knows we have them, but we have been running all the things our old pack used to run outside the pack that helped us financially. We have spent a lot of money, but we have made double that amount by now. We also found a bunch of letters that explained everything that was in the safe and what needed to be done. So that helped a lot and is the only reason we are still making money from the investments and business the pack used to own.

( Pack house^^)

( Pack house^^)

I was thinking so much that I didn't realize we had arrived at the packhouse.

"Are you coming or are you going to stay there the whole time," Jem said.

"Sorry, just thinking. I'm coming," I say.

"Why do we all have to be here again?" I ask her.

" Because the Alpha of another pack is coming today. So, the Alpha wants the whole pack here today to greet him and everyone that's coming with him," She informs me.

"What alpha," I ask her.

" The Alpha of the Moon Shadow Pack. Remember the biggest and strongest pack there is. I believe his name is Alexander King," she tells me.

The weird thing is Aya was really happy to see this Alpha Alexander. So, I asked her, " Why are you so happy to see an alpha? It's not like you haven't before."

She just responded with "Just wait and see you will be happy to see him too."

" Okay, and what is that supposed to mean?" I ask and she just said " I don't really know but it's something special. I can feel it."

I don't respond and think about what she said. What could be so special about this Alpha? He is just another alpha. When I thought that I heard Aya growl but I ignored it. We waited at least half an hour for the Alpha to arrive. They finally arrived so we were told to go to the pack's meeting place, which was just a clearing in the woods that had a stage on it.

When we arrived, our Alpha was standing on the stage, and four other men were by his side. They all looked young, maybe around 20 or 22. The thing is one kept sticking out to me plus I kept smelling this addictive smell. I couldn't make out his face because he wasn't looking towards me.

" Today we welcome our guests from the Moon Shadow pack. Let me introduce to you Alpha Alexander," our Alpha said, and then he stepped aside so that alpha Alexander could take center stage.

"Thank you, Alpha Cane. Today I have come to your pack to see if our two packs can make a treaty together. Accompanying me today is my Beta Josh, my third in command Rodney and my top warrior Caleb." He introduced all three guys that were with him.

What happened next had me frozen on the spot. He began saying, " So I hope to meet so...." He stopped halfway through his sentence when our eyes made contact.

Aya was going crazy inside me, screaming one word, the word everyone can't wait to hear. "MATE...MATE" That is all Aya could say.

Everyone was looking around but stopped when they heard Alpha Alexander say "MATE" loud enough that everyone heard him. I felt someone grab my right hand, and I knew it was Jem. She had figured out who the Alpha was talking about, and so had everyone else because I felt all their eyes on me.
~~~~~
Hope you enjoy the story.

Edited 04/24/20