My THUG friend

!!KAYLA'S POV!!

I walked in the house and took Ella to the back with the kids. Sahale was gone so I took me a bath. I soaked for ten minutes when I saw Wolf smiling.

"Hey sweetie. I see your getting ready for me" he said. He walked over and drug me out the tub. He threw me on the bed and unbuckled his pants. I tried to run but he grabbed my foot and drug me back. He climbed on top of me and raped me for an hour as if we were making love. I felt him release inside of me twice.

When he was done he got up and pulled his pants up. " Ight babe you got two weeks to get you and Ella packed" he said buckling his pants. I curled up in the covers. " So I got to go to the trap now. See you later baby. I love you" he said putting his shoes on. He came over to me and kissed my lips. " Take a shower and put some clothes on" he said tapping my butt. I saw Soleil at the door.

"Hey lil mama what did you see" he asked bending down to her level. She shook her head. He smiled and walked out the house. I got in the shower and scrubbed my body. When I got out I put my yoga pants and sports bra on. As soon as I opened the door I was attacked again.

"Who in the hell you been sleeping with in my damn bed" he yelled. I shook my head. "Nobody" he yelled. He drug me to the room and threw me on the bed. "You call that nobody" he yelled. He backhanded me and punched me in my jaw.

"Wolf raped me again you dirty bastard" I yelled. Soleil was at the door and she started to cry. I got up and put all my things in three NIKE duffle bags. I went in Ella's room and put her stuff in four PRINCESS duffle bags. I put them in the silver Benz and went to get Ella. I walked back in the house and grabbed her out of the swing and put her in her car seat. I grabbed the swing and Ella's seat and went to the car. I got in and drove off as all the kids waved out the door.