Chapter 17 - Hidden Room part2

They can't  help but be intrigued what miraculous thing did happen that made this heartless creature laugh...

It was rare for this 2nd prince to change his expressionless face and show his emotions and even in front of them...

"Hey little brother...come and tell this big brother of yours the good news..." Xi Yi asked with his eyes so bright like a child that can't wait to hold his new toy..

Jiang Mo Chen sneered and gaze at Xi Yi with disgust."why do you like to meddle like a woman and gossip like a servant...it was a shame to have Xi Zhie an older brother like you.."

Xi Yi only ignored Jiang Mo Chen...his focus is the news that make this wangye laugh in delight and immediately walk beside Xi Zhie..

Xi Zhie can only helplessly shook his head..between the two brothers. ..it seems like he is the older one than this brother of him...

"It doesn't concern you two...I call the two of you here because of an important matter"...Yan Hong Tian said and stood back at the center of the table with his poker face..

"Xi Zhie..tell Steward Wang to let wangfei enter the wangfu, prepare the sedan that fit her position....we can't slight her any longer. ...who knows what poisonous words will she utter"..Yan Hong Tian paused and chuckle..this woman already surpass his expectation..

He grab his chin and said smilingly"bring the bride to the main manor and let her wait at her bridal room"...the people in front of him can't help but be shudder..when this man smile, it means bad news..

After Xi Zhie received his command..he immediately vanish to thin air..

"Ohh..it is about wangfei?..don't  tell me Hong Tian you already took a fancy in this maiden?.."Xi Yi teased him but also curious..

After all this man has no any interest in women..zero percent to be exact..

Jiang Mo Chen also interested in this wangfei that made Yan Hong Tian let her enter flawlessly..

"Hong Tian..you said lady su is personally requested by Shu Guifei..your not doubting that she sent here to be a spy like all the concubines that were given to you?.."Jiang Mo Chen asked, he already regain his calm and stoic face..

"That is right..why don't you give her to me then?..I will surely take care of her.."..Xi Yi smiled beautifully that is so dashing that can blind anyone..but this people knew what really is behind those smile..

"Haven't you already got enough with all the concubines that were given in your custody..with all those gruesome experiment you are conducting..." Jiang Mo Chen said with disgust..he once witnessed how Xi Yi ruthlessly torture those women..their scream is already a nightmare for him..

"Enough?...they were so fragile..i have only given them a small amount of poison..they already scream and their body is easily broken..I haven't tested the new medicine I am making but they already died...how can it satisfy me...".Xi Yi said like it was natural with a face felling wronged.

Jiang Mo Chen almost vomited blood..this guy is truly black hearted...

" I am afraid this woman is different..her tumor in her face were cured in a single night..her personality also undergone a tremendous change..I am afraid even you Xi Yi can't handle her"..Yan Hong Tian said with his eyes full of delight..

"What!!!..her tumor was cured??.but who heal her?..herself??.well her mother lady shansheng is a godly doctor that even I also look up to her..but I thought she was a good for nothing daughter. ..did she deliberately wait for this time to cure herself?.." Xi Yi also got serious and asks the following question..

After the marriage decree were given he already sent his elite men to investigate his future wangfei..but shocked that after her near death experience..everything about her changed..he originally order Xi Yi to kill this dangerous woman but when he personally witnessed how his little wangfei act outside and gain the sympathy of many by implicating the Su manor..she already catch his attention and decided to observed her further action..

But if she is trully a spy..then don't blame benwang to be ruthless....his eyes glint dangerously..

Yang Hong Tian just raise his gaze..."that is what benwang will find out later...