Chapter 48

Damien's POV

Days passed and Allison left the hospital. Mr and Mrs. Kelley left for work and gave me the whole permission to take care of their lovely daughter. I brought Allison to my penthouse and she was wondering why and I told her that the house is under renovation since we need more rooms because a new member will be coming after 9 months.

While Allison is standing, admiring the view that is showed through the big, clear glass in my penthouse. I wrapped my arms on her waist then leaned on her neck then peppered it with kisses. "You still look sexy and hot." I whispered

Allison's POV

She suddenly felt something poking her butt and she know what it is. My husband is horny right now. Damien's hands traveled upwards up until to her breasts, "I love these two fluffy of yours." He squeezed them and moan slipped from my mouth.

I turned to look at him. He kissed me with all his might and we make love.

Fast Forward to 9 months after...

"DAMIEN!!!" I shouted as the pain grew its intensity. "MY WATER JUST BROKE!"

Damien took the overnight bag fastly then carried me to the car. "Please be strong my darling, I will drive fast."

As we arrived at the Hospital, I was rushed to the delivery room. Damien stood beside me giving me support in giving birth to our child.

"Please push more Mrs. Romano." The doctor said

It is so painful, "AHHH SHITTT! I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU ENTER ME AGAIN DAMIEN!" I shouted with all my energy

"Honey, you don't mean that." He said

After more minutes that seems like forever of screaming and pushing, cries of a baby filled the room. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Romano, it's a boy." I smiled at the sight of my baby

The nurse cleaned my baby and wrapped him with the cloth that we provided. He was handed to Damien, I smiled even more when I saw Damien looked at our baby with wonder and happiness. This picture is worth to keep.

"Babe, look at him." My husband gave our son to me. "Can we name him Chris Amien?" He asked me

"What a beautiful name. Sure we can name him that." I smiled

This is is beautiful, My own family: Damien, me and Chris. I will always cherish them and be with them my whole life to give them support, love, care and do my roles as a mom and a wife with all my heart and soul.

"I love you Allison. Thank you for giving me the best family." He said while crying

"I love you too Damien, You're everything that I wished and prayed for."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

THE END

Thank you guys for reading this storyyy

Love,
Sweetmarshall