Chapter 19 - First Step

In the blink of an eye, Steward Wang is already in front of Su Qian Meng..

As soon as the middle aged man is kneeling in front of her.Su Qian Meng raised her left brow and smirked.."it seems my husband to be truly cares for his reputation..".she said smilingly to herself

" this servant is greatly wronged...nubi let the wangfei suffer grievance, and let our wangfu lose it's face...this  servant life cannot compare to the great wangfei...please end this servant insignificant life to calm wangfei...".steward wang said with his eyes full of resolution..

"BANG"

Everyone can hear a loud noise and drops of blood flowing from his forehead..

"BANG...BANG...BANG"

This man didn't stop kowtowing in front of Su Qian Meng...the jade floor is covered by his blood...the smell spread it's scent around the wangfu..they can't help but look at the red clad woman who didn't even move an inch...her posture is calm and there is an air of righteousness around her graceful figure..

The 2 guards also kneel and kowtowing in front of Su Qian Meng without hesitation...

"The servant in Duan Wangfu is no ordinary...they have undying loyalty to a man who doesn't even bother to help them here...they are willing to bow their heads despite of their high martial art skill.." Su Qian Meng said, after observing their action..

When Su Qian Meng can feel the people in her front going to faint due to loss of blood...she elegantly help the middle aged man stand and press his acupuncture point to stop the bleeding and also with the other guards...

They were bewildered but as soon as they recover their minds..Su Qian Meng already stop the blood flows...her skill is accurate, swift and perfect..she doesn't even need a second to do the deed..

This wangfei is full of surprises...

"Head Steward, even though bengong doesn't want to shed her filthy blood in front of the magnificent Duan Wangfu, but a servants like you dare..?."

Instantly the 3 people pale and doesn't know what to do anymore...they intentionally stop this woman to leave and have enough time to prepare the sedan...but who knows this woman is hard to please....just what does she want..??

"But bengong witness all of your devotion and loyalty to Duan Wangfu and wangye...this wangfei cannot even compare...bengong cannot wait to have you serve me with those genuine feeling..." her eyes glint slyly..These man is useful to stable my position in duan wangfu.....

They can't help but felt a sudden cold running through their spine...they can already see themselves stepping in this woman trap..

"Wangfei is the greatest blessing of Duan Wangfu...wangfei is benevolent and epitome of a noble woman who is fit to be the Duan Wangfei.."

"wangfei experience lots of troubles marrying our wangye...even in a situation of assassination..wangfei show a calm temperament. ..one of a kind woman..."steward wang said full of respect..

"This servant will certainly find the culprit who dare to scare wangfei"....steward wang immediately deploy the 2 guads to investigate...

"Since Steward Wang is eager to seek justice for bengong....no need to report to the minister of justice...bengomg doesn't want to make any unnecessary trouble to wangye...bengong believe that the culprit will be severely punish by the heavens...." Su Qian Meng said with a calm voice, there is no grudge nor sadness....

The black clothed person which is hiding in the tree, feel a sudden chill in his body..being punished by the heavens?...unconsciously cold sweat is forming in his forehead...