Chapter 3

(Time Skip)

I rushed into what seems to be my next class. I rushed in sitting at an empty desk in the back. I held my head down on the desk hiding behind my backpack. More people started coming in. I spent my first few classes with Paulina and her clique. Dash was flirting with me the entire time....Kwan was attempting to but Dash was a step ahead. Paulina kept asking how her hair was and her make-up. I don't wear make up!

(Tucker)- " Hey! There she is.. Finally get to see you. How was the popular people?" I hear Tucker's voice, I lift my head to see Danny, Sam and Tucker sit in the desks around me.

(Y/n)- " It's killing me!" I whine. The trio laugh.

(Tucker)- " It's been one day, how can they make you suffer?"

(Y/n)- " Try having Dash hit on you, while Kwan wants to flirt with you...and Paulina asking you how good she looks every 5 F'ing minutes!" I have my hands up to show how stressful I am. Danny laughs, Sam leans back in her chair and Tucker checks his PDA.

(Danny)- " Great first day?"

(Y/n)- " Oh it's not even over...."

(Sam)- " Wait till lunch.."

(Tucker)- " They have great meat choices.." Tucker whispers. I giggle at his response.

(Teacher)- " Alright class...before we get started let's introduce the student. (Y/n) (L/n)." Oh god..more introductions. Everyone turns their head back and looks at me. I lean over to Danny's side.

(Y/n)- " Please end my suffering...." I say in a low voice.

(Danny)- " Oh no-- this is too funny" he chuckles.

(Time Skip)

I grab my brown lunch bag from my locker. My locker door slams shut by Dash's massive hand. He leans on my locker like a typical guy trying to pick up a girl...does he ever quit?

(Dash)- " Hey (Y/n), want to go to lunch together?"

(Y/n)- " I was gonna have my lunch by myself...outside"

(Paulina)- " You don't want to go outside. Come on sit with us." Paulina joins in the conversation.

(Y/n)- " Guys...I'll go to the cafeteria in a bit...I'll meet you there" I say exhaling trying to relax.

Paulina and Dash agree. Finally...alone to myself. I make my way towards the cafeteria. I make it through the doors. So many people moving and shuffling around. I almost dropped my bagged lunch. Tucker spots me and informs Danny and Sam. They wave over for me to go over to there table. I make my way over when Dash grabs my arm pulling me towards a group of people crowding the table.

(Dash)- " You look like you got lost. Come sit next to me Doll"

(Paulina)- " Hey (Y/n)"

(Y/n)- " Hey guys.." Paulina pulls me to sit next to her and Dash. I look over to the Trio, they look over to me and shrug. I have no choice, I'm squished in. I opened my brown bag of lunch and took out a sandwich, an apple, bottled water and OH! Thank you mother...my favorite candy in the world..( fav. Candy). Thanks mom.

(Paulina)- " (Y/n) we should go shopping after school. Get some some cute clothes"

(Y/n)- " Uhh-- I don't know...I'm not into fashion really. I just wear whatever." I shrug as I take a bite of my sandwich.

(Dash)- " And it works, you look great" that's probably the nicest thing he said all day today.

(Paulina)- " You have great style...not like me but it's decent. Maybe if you put your hair down..." she takes my hair tie out of my hair letting my hair fall down my backside.

(Paulina)- " Que bonito" (how pretty)

(The guys)- " Whoa..." I grab my hair tie back and put it in a high ponytail.

(Paulina)- " See...let's go get some outfits."

(Dash)- " Pick something cute for our date" he winks at me.

(Y/n)- " Uhh... sure..whatever?" Some other guys come in and come straight to Dash. If I heard correctly, Dash's grades were being put out there..judging by his expression he looks upset.

(Y/n)- " What happened?" I asked as I take a sip of water.

(Dash)- " I got an F in English!"

(Kwan)- " Ooh bro!"

(Dash)- " There's only one person who did this...."

(Y/n)- " Who?"

(Dash)- " Fenton!" he yells in the cafeteria. People stare at us and over to Danny. I look over to their table and Danny has a worried yet not so worried look to his face. Dash gets up and heads over to their table. Seeing it from here...Dash might go beat up Danny...for some odd reason. I got up from the table and went over to Dash. He had Danny by the collar of his shirt.

(Tucker)- " Come on-- Dash. You've been doing this since we were freshman"

(Dash)- " Shut up-- geek. Fenton..I got an F in english...you know why?"

(Danny)- " Why Dash?" Danny looked bored....I couldn't help but laugh that he was being held in the air with a bored expression. Dash held up a fist-- getting it ready to punch Danny. I should do something...I walk up to Dash, Danny saw me.

(Y/n)- " Dash...don't take it out on the nerd"

(Danny)- " Hey!"

(Y/n)- " Sorry" I shrugged

(Dash)- " He's the reason I got an F!"

(Danny)- " It's alright (Y/n)...I'm use to Dash's outburst.."

(Dash)- " Use to it, huh? How bout this!" he was gonna hit him!

(Y/n)- " Dash!" I stopped Dash's fist inches away from punching Danny to another dimension. Danny was guarding his face, Dash looked to me.

(Y/n)- " Uhh-- if you put him down..I'll-- hmm..err go on a date with you." I couldn't get the words out but I did it...now I want to puke.

(Dash)- " You-- you mean it?" he says still holding Danny

(Y/n)-" Yes.....only if you put him down." Dash smiles and puts Danny down, fixing his collar.

(Dash)- " Maybe next time, you won't be so lucky.." he tells Danny and walks away. Danny exhales and adjusts his shirt.

(Danny)- " Thanks but you really didn't have to do that"

(Y/n)- " I couldn't let him beat someone up."

(Danny)- " Now you gotta go on a date with him...I feel so sorry for you" he says placing his hand on his chest. 

(Y/n)- " Hey...you owe me now."

(Tucker)- " This is the first time I've ever seen Dash back down from Danny....this is going in the yearbook for sure"

(Sam)- " He'll come after you-- Danny once you're alone"

(Danny)- " Yeah but next time I'll be prepared.

(Y/n)- " Well I'm gonna finish my lunch over there in la la land....later guys." they say bye to me and I walk over back to Dash and Paulina.

----------------------------

I have more, and I gotta type more...

let me know if you want me to continue this story :D 

I'd like to get feedback