Party Crasher

~Party Crasher~

/Previously\

"No. Bad." Taz says and the Joker crosses hid arms, "Fine." He snaps out mumbling something about ruining all the fun. Taz rolls his eyes affectionately at his friend then turns back to everyone when the roof of the warehouse caves in.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

The dust cloud around the room Taz immediacy turns invisible. Everyone had always said if there was any trouble to stay out of view, even if he had an awesome costume. He had always stayed out of the battles skirting around the sidelines and secretly helping when he could, that how he got his belt buckle. Currently dust is still floating and a silhouette familiar to all of them stands up slowly. The Batman throws four batarangs into the smoke hitting a few people, "Why is it that when I want to see you, you always show up at the wrong time, and when I don't want to see you, you do the same thing?" Joker yells giggling as he pulls a gun out of his jacket aiming it at the bat. Pulling the trigger, but nothing happens. After banging it on his hand a few times a pitiful pop is made and some confetti shoots out. He sighs dramatically, "You have got to be joking, I grabbed the wrong gun? Hashtag Villain Problems. Honestly, I probably put them right next to each other, oh gosh darn it I wanted the one that says *BANG* ya know with the little stars and the yel-" "Shut up Joker, enough talk. I'm taking you in." Batman interrupts. Taz watches as the pale mans face falls. Jay is usually misunderstood like this alot. He doesn't want to hurt the Bat and he tries to do it as little as possible, well unless the masked man hits first, hence the fake guns he carries around. All he wants is to be recognized. Its a game for him when they fight, Taz is almost 100% sure that Jay thinks they are flirting, he is seriously crushing, but he don't judge. Taz tunes back into the fight when Batman lunges at the clown making them both fall to the ground. Batman gets an elbow to the jaw but J gets multiple punches to his face making blood come out of his nose and mouth, "You're always so rough with me." Joker says still smiling as he gets out from under the larger man after kneeing him in the gut. The fight goes on, Harley, Ivy, Edward, and Selina bail and the others attending the party were all tied up so they couldn't escape. Fantazmë hates when he can't interfere, so he watches as J is beat into the ground. Batman leaves just as the cops show up. Giving him no time to make an escape.

"Sorry I couldn't help out." Taz whispers sadly like he does after every fight. Not being able to help his 'family' really gets to him; Taz cant explain it but he has always felt a need to protect. He has never had the opportunity to act on it since he is told to stay out of the altercations between the "villains" and "heroes". Its not fair but to make his family happy he'll do it, plus it is cool he can be the silent protector occasionally, "Taz c'mon now you know that me and Batman fight sometimes, but we always make up. Its what's best for you and Robin." Joker says from his worn out cot reaching to ruffles his white hair. Taz giggles he enjoys it when Jay talks about Batman and Robin as if they are in a little family together its funny because its really not so far fetched. In another world it could've been possible. Taz snorts to himself and Joker turns his head, "What's so funny?" He ask and Taz shrugs waving a noncommittal hand, "C'mon share, I like a good laugh." He says Taz shakes his head, "I was just thinking about how Batman will feel when we break out later." He says. Joker smiles widely giggling slightly, "He'll be happy, that's for sure. I mean what would he do without me honestly! His life must be boring if im not there." He exclaims cheerfully Taz nods in understanding. Batman seems like the lonely type I mean why else would you dress up as a bat and fight crime? Certainly if he had family they would stop him right? There is a reason that criminals are so close to each other is that they have no family. So they create one, like he did with Joker, Harley, Jon, and Pam. Batman doesn't get along with the Justice League which is sad because they are probably the only people who could understand him. Taz is brought out of his thoughts when the infirmary door opens, "Ok Mr. J, Taz, so I know you two wont be here long so I'll just give you a minor pain killer and recommend that you don't move around too much which I know you wont do, and Fantazmë I recommend you go visit the doctors, they miss you." And with that the doctor puts a bottle of pills on the table and leaves. Taz stares at the door for a few moments before nodding, "I should go visit them and I need to go freak out some inmates." He says the Joker nods distractedly trying to open the child proof pill top.

-End Ch.2-

AN- I'm sorry about my long absence and the short chapter, I just wanted you guys to know I'm at least alive. I had writers block and while looking for inspiration fell into another fandom (which is BTS if you're curious, they lit!!!) so I've been really distracted lately. I also have a big test coming up soon that I have to pass so I'm actually going to have to study for once. That's it.

Peace, E.J. Connor aka dunny1234