- 04 -

Jimin glanced at the mysterious guy beside him, driving the car at a fast speed that almost surpassed the legal speed limit. It didn't though, or else a bunch of police cars would be following them by now.

He honestly had no idea what to do or how to react with the situation. Everything was so sudden. Sudden was even an understatement. Nobody could explain how confused, scared, and tired Jimin was. Nobody could even explain how embarrassed he was, knowing that he had been into a thrilling action similar to the ones he would see in movies while naked.

While naked.

And now, he was sitting on the passenger seat of a car owned by someone he had just met minutes ago. Still naked.

He didn't even have any single idea if it was right to trust said stranger. He also didn't have any idea who was that man that broke into his house, why he did that, and if he really intended to kill him like what this boy was telling him.

Speaking of this boy, Jimin took another careful glance. He was young, maybe just a few years older than Jimin. He was also, umm, really good-looking. You know that kind of good-looking with the flawless pale complexion, sharp jaws, bored eyes, cute nose and lips, and a really scary aura.

This kind of people was considered as the cool bad boys in Jimin's college. Jimin's type, actually. Not that this stranger was his type. He was just saying that bad boys with intense glares were his thing. Really, crushing on strangers was so low and disgusting.

"What?" the stranger asked sharply, noticing Jimin glancing his way. Thankfully, the boy remained looking at the street while he talked to him. Jimin would feel really uncomfortable if this boy would turn his head to look at him, considering how naked he was.

"Umm, I'm naked... A-and it's c-cold..."

There was silence for awhile before the boy sighed, stopping the car by the side. He turned.

Jimin covered his bits so fast it's faster than lightning. He could feel a deep blush creeping up his face.

Wait, so he was not covering little Jiminie ever since he slid into the car? Was he insane?

He watched as the boy rolled his eyes and stretched out his arm to reach something from the backseat, throwing it to Jimin's lap and starting the engine again. It was a suspicious-looking bag.

"What's this?"

"Clothes."

"Clothes?" Jimin curiously peeked inside, rummaging over what was inside. There was a shirt...a cap...and a...skirt? Why the heck was there a skirt? "W-why is there a skirt?"

"It's either that or nothing at all. You choose," he answered curtly. Aish, what a grumpy asshole.

Without any much choice, Jimin wore the shirt that had girly designs, putting the bag on his lap to cover his bits for him. Next, he fished out the skirt, looking at it with so much apprehension. How would he wear this without having to expose little Jiminie and his butt? This would probably be the most awkward moment in Jimin's life.

He side-glanced at the boy driving before speaking, "Don't look, okay?"

The only response he received was a roll of eyes.

Slowly, Jimin lifted his legs up, the bag safely covering anything that should be covered. He slipped on the skirt as far as his thighs. Despite being so uncomfortable, as he had no choice, he set aside the paper bag so that it would not block the skirt. He then, still slowly, lifted his butt, fully lifting his body from the seat and slipping on the skirt all the way.