Chapter 5

Miki's POV

This party is boring. I have to greet people while their eyes scorn at me. There are foods here, but not my taste. It lacks.

I don't really want to greet people. Can I just stand with my eyes open while I sleep?

Ah... I hear a lot of blabbering about how worse I am, that I should die... that I should disappear.

Noisy. This is a party after all.

I'll just sit in the corner, sleep, and try to conceal my presence but at the same time not. It be troublesome if someone takes interest of me... *yawn*

zzzz.....

.

.

.

.

"Good morning, my name is Haydee Keynes, daughter of the marquis Keynes. You must be Miss Miki from Linux Household, right? Can I talk with you in the garden? I hope I am not disturbing you or anything"

Yeah, you are so shut up. You are waking me from my slumber.

"Sure" I said so with a smile, hiding my real intention

Your motive is easy to see you know? Trying to humiliate me is so boring and tiring. Can you just let me sleep?

"I wonder what Lady Haydee wanted with me?" I... have.... to..... open my.... eyes....... have.... to.... smile.... keep.... company..... sleepy......

"Lady Miki, can we have that hat? We want you to surprise you with something. And please close your eyes" 

.......zzzz

"Sure, but why?" I said as I tried to hide my sloppy self.... hang on, me. Just keep on smiling.

I gave her my hat and closed my eyes. 

Then for a sudden, someone strangles my hair and mess it up.

Oh, boy. My harassment day has come. How great it is. With this, I can finally stay at home forever though I have to go outside sometimes. Though there is still school. 

I don't know if I can convince father if I can just stay at home. 

Chance is 17.384822% 

It hurts..... that girl pulled me so hard.....

"...s-stop.... p-please..." why do I have to go this act again? ah. To stay home, I forgot.

She torn my hat into pieces and burned it.

"YOU! YOU SHOULD NEVER BE LADY JEANNE'S SISTER! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BLACK GOAT OF THE LINUX HOUSEHOLD, YOU D*MN BASTARD CHILD!"

"Just disappear! You br*t! Die!"

"You should never exist in the first place!"

Wow... they're stumping me now... it hurts.

I wanted revenge but.... too tiring....

I don't want to move.

"Idiot! You think I will be nice to you just because you have a noble blood in your veins?! Remember. You are never fit to be a child in the Linux household and sister to Lady Jeanne and Lord Eric. Scram, you piece of sh*t!"

I've been wondering, where have you learned those words? You have a bad attitude already. Those words are immature, childish and not a noble  -_-

"Lady Haydee! Lady Jeanne is coming within a minute!"

"Good" she said as she looked at me

For a sudden, she uses her magic to torn her dress a little and fixes my dress and hair. 

Idiot. Don't you know there is a recorder here? and it's working. Plus, this is your house. Even I knew it.

Father did told me about the recording, must be because father knew that I am going to bullied, that's why I'm going to make nee-sama to watch the camera. Nee-sama is smart after all.

"Good gracious! What is happening here?!" nee-sama said as she saw Haydee's dress torn apart while I am still tired from getting up.

Oh, my... can we get this over with? I only want my sleep....